Mirrorworld - Mystical Cave Worms Absorb Skill

• The worms absorb skill (not sure exactly what it's called), lasts for under a minute, but they use the skill while it's still active, I cannot kill most of the worms because they absorb every hit and do it again. I did my second ever run in this instance just recently and these worms were unkillable. Would it possible to change this skill so it absorbs a percentage of the damage, rather than all of it?

Thanks

• It absorbs a lot of dmg. Try it with a different class, if you got problems or try to onehit them, before pulling them.

• No, it does not absorb a specific amount of damage. It does absorb an specific number (30 or so) of white hits and/or DoTs. The issue is that you need to deal that number of whit hits / DoTs within 30 seconds because even though the immune buff has a duration of 45 seconds, it just has a cooldown of 30 seconds. That means it gets renewed after 30 seconds and you need to deal 30 white hits / DoTs again.

Btw I would suggest to change that since classes which need that mirror world instance do not all have enough DoT skills neither deal enough damage to onehit the mobs.
    Decrease the number of white hits / DoTs from 30 to an maximum of 10 AND add a counter just like Mogmogur has with its immune buff. That allows players to understand the mechanic and play with more fun in that instance.

• Thanks for all of this, as it turns out, doing constant damage will temporarily disable this buff. I haven't been really been focusing on Mystical Cenedrils until recently. These worms/maggots still annoy me when they swarm me at once, but constant damage does eventually deactivate this buff. Thanks for all the help :D I can't believe how much there is to learn in this game XD.