Converting herbs/wood/ores

• Cheers guys,

is it possible to speed up the speed of converting ores, herbs and woods? Just like you can speed up your cooking etc. if you buy house crafting furnitures it should be possible to speed up the converting of herbs etc. with those furnitures.
    Would makes it a lot easier to convert a huge amount of resources for guild members etc.

Hoping for positive feedback on that!

Greets

Devain

• Alongside crafting bonuses, there are two other things that can speed up crafting.

1. The item set skill from the Judge's Set.
    2. Crafting Speed Potions from the item shop.

Combine these with a good house bonus and you can bring the crafting time down significantly.

• Alongside crafting bonuses, there are two other things that can speed up crafting.

1. The item set skill from the Judge's Set.
    2. Crafting Speed Potions from the item shop.

Combine these with a good house bonus and you can bring the crafting time down significantly.

for food and potions, yes
    for herbs/wood/ores, no

you can speed it up with potions and setskill but its still 1.9 seconds.
    I want the herbs etc. to be 0.5 seconds like crafting buff food

• Since herb/wood/ore is way easier to level (same exp with low/high lvl mats, reuse of materials), you can just level another char to get them high enough. Then do 4 chars at the same time with 1.9 seconds each conversion and you get the same result as you get with one char with a 0.475 conversion speed. Or you make one conversion alt and let it convert the mats while you play your main char at the same time. It is not as if there are no ways to convert enough materials.

Or, if you want to craft for your guild members anyways, get them to make one conversion alt each and let them help you with that.

When I was playing actively I was getting materials from 40 planting chars (48 on another server) and I know what it's like to have a lot of materials. I did it all alone with 2-3 chars max online at the same time and it is doable easily. Just use the already existing methods the game gives you.

Edit: and I was running instances too, not just crafting xD

• I also just noticed that you said you want to contribute to your guild. Farming Amboriar is also a good way to earn up materials. 5 hours of farming him yielded more than 300,000+ of each material. (Sunset Grain, Magic Fortune Grass, and Moonlight Pearls)

These materials do not require any refinement.

• Why should I use alts when I can do it all on the main character? Also I dont want to contribute to the guild with donating those materials, I want to contribute with crafting buff food

• Why should I use alts when I can do it all on the main character?

maybe because you cant craft and run an instance at the same time

ps. the thread is started in the wrong section.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Edited once, last by Nadaná ().

• Why should I use alts when I can do it all on the main character? Also I dont want to contribute to the guild with donating those materials, I want to contribute with crafting buff food

Because it is way easier to just let an alt do it while you play active with the main char (instances, card farming or whatever you do the whole day besides crafting). If you don't even use the already existing possibilities, then don't complain about some of them not working for your specific use case.

Closed the thread.