Priest: Item Set Skill Revamp and Balancing

• Official Post

Item Set Skill Revamp and Balancing

This dedicated sub-thread is for suggestions and feedback on the Lv 75+ Item set skills; it is not intended for discussion or debates on other players suggestions or the current state of Item Set Skills.

All posts within this threads must follow this format or they will be removed:

Skill Name:
    ISS Level:
    Suggested changes:
    Reasoning for these changes:
    Other:

• Skill name: Slipstream of Healing

ISS Level: 98

Suggested changes:
    leave the effect as it is, thats very fine (Draws a healing thread to the target and then restores their HP by 1000.0 HP per second for 5.0 seconds.)
    BUT remove the 4 second cast time and change it to a real instant to apply a HoT on target that heals for the 1k hp every second for 5 seconds

The skill as it is is useless for any priest, it practically heals once a second just slightly more than an urgent heal, but priests with good gear can cast up to 2x urgent heal each second (0,5sec castspeed), even on different targets and not only a single one, so that would be like twice the heal output (and more, regarding some elite-skills for urgent heal (priest/knight)) with a normal skill in comparison to this high-lvl ISS.
    in addition, priests lack in good HoTs in comparison to druids, so turning this ISS into a high-scaling short-term HoT, with short cooldown as it is, would really help to get more priests back into the meta-game instead of druids only

Other:
    This change would only be useful, if the HoT scales really high, almost as it does now as a 4-second-cast - and does not cap at 36k/sec or something, or else it wouldnt be helpful to trigger global cooldown with this skill instead of casting 2x urgent heal on multiple targets in that very same time.
    In short, i hope this skill could work like this: instant cast on target - global cooldown - have buff on target that heals effectively for like 200k-250k/sec(balancing?) for 5sec - skill cooldown 10 seconds

I guess this would be the only priest ISS that desperately needs a rework, all the other ones seem fine as they are to me :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• Skill Name:
    Spirit Embodiment
    (Summons the Spirit Embodiment. For the duration of its existence, the embodiment will recover 90.0 HP for the party member with the lowest HP every time a spell is cast. It also reduces Received Physical Damage and Received Magical Damage by 10.0% for 5.0 seconds.

Cooldown: 3 Mins

Suggested changes: Reducing the Cooldown down to 2 Mins.
    Reasoning for these changes: Reducing the Cooldown, so that this skill can be used more often, because other priest class combinations have their own (permanent) fairy

• I, for one, would like to see an Item Set Skill for the Priest/Warrior.

Skill Name: Zen Meditation

ISS Level: ?

Suggested changes:

While under the effect of Accuracy Halo you and your party members (within a radius of 200) enter a state of Zen. Increasing their Critical Physical Hit Rate and Critical Magical Hit Rate by 1%..25% for 10 seconds. Cooldown 3 minutes. Requires Battle Monk Stance.

There are not many Item Set Skills usefull for the Battle Monk.

Other:

Skill could be leveled, perhaps up to lvl 55 (meaning an increase of 0.436% per level)

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)