Many Thanks!!!

• Just wanted to say thank you very much for giving our scouts back their physical attack :thumbup: . It is very much appreciated!! AND that travelling NPC is awesome!!

Pyper

• Please don't missunderstand me, I am glad for all scouts, but i don't think it was really necessary to readjust scouts patk. The ones with whom I run instances with were still so strong. I just know one pdd class (champ/rogue) that tends to deal more dmg in boss fights than the scout/...-warden/-rogue/-mage.
    And still, being ranged is a great advantage in some tikal, but also inferno boss fights. Not only because of more dmg, also because of an easy way to evade boss effects.
    Warriors/Champs/Warden do only get patk through strengh, this is a big disadvantage using those stronge runes that everyone can buy/build easily on this server. Warriors and Champs at least get 2 patk points per str, but what about warden? Including scouts passive, the scout gets nearly as much patk through str AND dex as the warden gets just for str.
    I know there are a lot of people here which like to play the scout, but if you do not want to adjust the scout, why not promote diversity through small boosts of other classes? There were many proposals on this forum....

• Its really good for not end game scouts since they were really doing 0 damage in even tikal. I'm glad to see this reverse

the world chico, and everything in it.

• I am a little bit speechless and really happy about the changes.

What can I say ... just thank you (??) NO thats not enough!!!
    The responsibles demonstrated why this server is a real good server.

- Service (nearly all the time we find a GM)
    - Short maintenance / solving issues
    - Development (new challenges / new Ideas)

AND

- one of the most important things: "Contact to the community"!

Although there a still some points I would discuss :D ... good job ... and at the end I repeat my starting words:

"Thank you" !!

• Official Post

Hello,

Machete, we want to start balance classes in future.

However this is very big task, so we will need time for that.

Greetings, Grox

• Just wanted to say thank you very much for giving our scouts back their physical attack :thumbup: . It is very much appreciated!! AND that travelling NPC is awesome!!

Pyper

complete agree with this message! we are very thankful, thank you a lot for your help!! Love you, guys! ;) :) :D

Closed the thread.