Ranged DPS Only

• On inferno melee and ranged dps are good. Of course ranged dps are comfortable and easier is kill mobs and boss but melee dps too can do it only must be careful. I can tell u that now some melee dps are better than scout...

• Why would this be no big deal? Have you ever done inferno? I would like to see you clear the mobs without ranged dps...

Yes, i did.
    I am not this one who should learn you how to play this game.
    You should get your char back to 50-55 level times (like HOS) for learn how to deal with it.

Ranged DPS are part of this game, same as tank, heal and magical one and it is really enough to get just a few of them to party.
    I hope you not gonna complain soon when you notice that tank and heals are needed there.

• Part of tactic which allow to make sure that this class would be useful on instance?
    Anyway, it is still pointless discussion - your first argument was already denied.
    This is not really necessary to have full party of ranged DPS, and most of classes can use scout or mage as subclass.
    On the other hand WHHYYYYY most of bosses are for mele DPS... going your way :pinch:

• On inferno melee and ranged dps are good. Of course ranged dps are comfortable and easier is kill mobs and boss but melee dps too can do it only must be careful. I can tell u that now some melee dps are better than scout...

Better than scout mmm. Must be that all these new implementations that the GM mentioned as to why the scout was nerfed DOES NOT affect Melee classes, I mean they can get new titles and new relationship buffs etc.... and its fine even tho your saying some melee DPS is better than scout now...

A little Sarcasm, because I am still upset about scout :D

Pyper

Closed the thread.