Good work team

• Hi all, I now I'm not endgame or in a guild or anything like that, but I've seen a lot of negative comments in world chat about the new patch, so I want to just chime in and say well done to the Arcadia Paradise team for pushing the boundaries and looking at ways to improve our Runes of Magic experience. My video card doesn't like it but I do. I really notice the graphics a lot more and it seems smoother (I have a really old GTX 570 from around 2010 lol) but hey, I can still run this thing!

So, to all Arcadia developers, I just wanna say thanks for looking at how to improve our game. There's probably quite a lot you learned from the experience, too and that's just such an awesome thing.

I've said my piece. Well done, and players tear me down if you want (scout! scout!) but let's all take a breather first and think that maybe progress isn't a bad thing.

Ok, back to the thrilling world of levelling weapons and doing cenedrils all day.

• You can join Disturbed!!! get buffs from our towers, have Disturbing conversations!!!! like the one about the alien, the wabbit and a snake!!! hours of fun !!!! and we have a Yunie that makes funny cookie!!!!! Reroll who is trying to come out of the closet!! but it is actually the bathroom!!!! Hootie best scout EVER!!!! and me the Disturbed mage!!!!! i tell you it's a party every day!!!!
    :P :P :P

• I'd love to. I was in Disturbed a while ago but nobody was online in my time zone :( Australia

Maybe I should try again ... would it be ok if I whisper you in game? I ended up creating my own guild just for the siege items and i believe there's a 24 hour cooldown? Would be great to be a part of a guild again.

Closed the thread.