Custom Cards

• Hello. I have suggestions for adding custom cards to older instances and mirror worlds (here maybe an extra title from the boss). I think this content would be more interesting in this way. In addition to the coming changes :thumbup:

• Hi,

I don't really like this idea. While it would be fine for smaller instancens which you can farm solo it would be very hard to get cards from instances like belathis, bone peak, kulech etc. And honestly I wouldn't want to spend time farming these instances.

• I think its a great idea :) More cards = more fun ;). If you Bollo do not want to spend time on farming these cards, you do not have to, but you do not have to farm it solo, im right? You can go on this instance with your guild or random party ;) why not? People who like to collect cards( like me :P) for sure will be grateful if these cards will be appear

• I also think that it is great idea. I see that many people farm cards. Adding cards from earlier instances can be an interesting option.
    I also would gladly visit the old instances if there will be new cards.

• arent there already a lot of custom cards? maybe future suggestion will be "add a card for every single npc"

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• You may not see it, but it is a development of the Runewaker idea, which he later neglected.Like many other things - pet skills over 50 lvl, pet craft, war titles, ISS (here they woke up several dozen lvl more).

Closed the thread.