i need help

• hi
    first: im lvl 71 with tier3 lvl 60 armor (colored blue) set i cant find a way to change my armores to a more powerfull ones im stuck monsters are very strong i found good armors at hall of survivers but they need some kind of coins to buy and its very hard instance how or where will i find stronger items

second: how to join a guild

third: is there a way to get diamond for free by voting or any other way

• As you quest through the morrok wallinder questline beginning in aotulia volcano, you will get the blue quest gear. Your level 65, 70 and onwards sets can be obtained through the quest and once you get to zones such as the ancient kingdom of rorazan you will get a new set every zone. A level 70 one in that zone, 71 in the next and so on. At level 70 the hall of survivors gear will most likely not be as good as the blue items you can obtain from questing.

You can join a guild by looking for guild leaders or even just other members and request to join. There are plenty of guilds that will let you in if you ask.

And no there is no real way to get diamonds for free. If you require diamonds, you will need to either pay for them with real money, or grind out rare items to sell on the auction house. Once you get to level 104 you may possibly be able to farm the trash mobs in instances to create high tier stones to sell on the auction house, though with the latest patch that may be harder to do. You can also collect other items to sell for diamonds or if you get into a nice guild there may be folks kind enough to lend you some, but don't expect them to.

• im a mage i need to kill 10 wandring night mare of the ruins in icestream villege ruin in tergothen bay my strongest attack do 3% damage on the enemy and he hit me for 3k it's just impossible to kill one of them i'm stuck in that mission what should i do

• When none of your classes ist lvl 80 or above yet, you can go to the starting map and get one of your classes updated to lvl 80 from a npc there and get a good equip for that class to quest.

• If you need a guild, we are an english speaking guild with lots of knowledge with the game. Most out players have been playing it for more than 8 years now, look us up DISTURBED !!!! :) :)

• If you need a guild, we are an english speaking guild with lots of knowledge with the game. Most out players have been playing it for more than 8 years now, look us up DISTURBED !!!! :) :)

Bison do not do it its a trolling trap :evil: This message was payed for by Disturbed. The #1 Troll guild on Arcadia

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• Hello,
    About what you say about the power of the team: The most powerful team is the one that is obtained from the Chiefs, this team can be improved, increasing the power of the team with gems. Also you can add stats.

This is a team game, since there are many instances that you can never do by yourself. That's one of the reasons why you should think about joining a guild (not diamonds) XD.

On how to get free diamonds: as Mazufir said and also killing everything you find in instances that you can do, batching what you throw the mods, selling it to an NPC and buying with that gold Diamonds in the central square of Varanas Cedric , in addition to many other ways. But you always need to recharge to be decent.

A greeting.

* I used a translator, I hope it is understood.

• Where I can join Disturbed, I need more info on this game? xd

I kinda want to progress fast, craft good items, equipment and get itemshop stuff u normally do not get in normal ROM. Also I wanna run instances. Hopefully this is possible with this Server :D

Closed the thread.