Druide Rogue Magical Dps

• Hello everybody,
    Druid, Rogue Magic Class. My question would be which sidearm weapon here on the server arcadia would fit. Played on the official druid rogue. If one with the class combination experience has, I would be grateful for some infos or tips. :)

• Howdy! You want the 1h hammer for your offhand as d/r. If you have charplan you should check out the 104 hammer bc the mdmg is rly nice for this weapon as d/r offhand. Rly awesome to see someone else with the same perversion of d/r as me 8o

• Really, the class combination is very small here. I played this class on official rushes. It's a great class, you can say 3 in one packet. Bisselgeschaden, by the way heal and mini supporter. Where I find the skills of the combination class. Was just not quite with the class. Many are talking to you, better this and that. I said no I can use runen times 2. But I am still learning the class to make it optimal. And here on Arcadia there are better possibilities. I would be delighted how you deal with the class. And I like listening and reading. Since a further this class also plays. And because char plan somehow it does not work here. Or I'm missing for arcadia's charplan. Am also new in this game.

• For char plan to work here you gotta get the arcadias version of CP and its got all the newer weaps/stats in it. I am using full out mage gears for my d/r with the 102 1h wand + 1h hammer for now but it is even still possible to heal really well in mage EQs

This aint the most entertaining video but I solo healed + dps (neka is my alt for d/wd mdmg) a little in tikal back in feb of this year with my d/r dps EQs (also got a lot of hate for it for some reason) but I have worked on my stuff since then and unlocked my title system for the extra dark dmg % Right now I dont get to play my d/r too much because I am our main tank for new ini but I rly enjoy it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deO4I_KM8hg</a>

• I love this class because one is not monotonous rather more flexible. What makes the class very valuable is its rockfall skill. It is still needed. The resistance to crushing has already become popular. Calo I am very grateful to you with the video of you. Damage is not the strongest to other classes, but there are other aspects ^ ^. I'll see with the time how I got the char on arcadia and what can be done, I favor the so-called exoticclass ^^. Maybe you meet in the game, when questions regarding druid rascals come. Thanks again Calo

• Hey, d/r is atm the distance magical dps with more sustain in this server. Dont have the best burst but for first 3 bosses in Tikal can easily destroy any mage and warlock in the process, ive seen it.

• Hello Madox,
    This combination has an elite skill that is not to be underestimated. This allows the group to land any number of Critt hits. Boss is vulnerable. Since its resistance to crushing is well reduced. Better if group still with warlock. The higher and more efficient. I'll stay with this char, I'll do the rogue guard next door. ^^