HoS Balance

• Hi There if noone want to start this thread i will do it :V

Like in subject the main theme here will be HoS Deff and MDeff balance.
    Before HoS Def upgrade on my Katon wd/w i was makeing like 6-7kk dps easy now its hard for me to get close 2-3kk :V
    Before HoS MDef upgreade w/m k/m etc. magical classes were makeing a lot of dmg, now they are makeing same :V

Like for me there are TWO options how to solve this unbalance.

1. Keep mdeff same but make deff lower ( this is bad like for me :V )
    2. Make mdeff Higher and keep deff same ( best option :D )

Its thread to discuss about it guyz and make GM's to do something, so feel free to write what u think about it :V

• GJ Katon, starting in ingame discussion > WC Flaming. :love:

• We gms do your very best to keep everything ingame cool, also Hos balance is somthing for devs. and yes we know and we already told the devs to Rebalance the devs of Hos boses, but this wil ask time bcus all of our devs working on somthing for the moment

Best regards Gm kratox :thumbup:

• Me ? Flame ? Never :D

• On 5th and 6th boss pdef seems to be lower then on other bosses. maybe give us one more "pdd" boss and things are going to be fine. I would say 2nd boss should have pdef removed and then people are going to be happy and not all of them are going to either take a break or change class to warmage or knight/mage.

People are forgetting that this instance has alot of mobs and they are actually harder then bosses itself. So for speed runs you still need good aoe combo like scout/warden or champ/x.

Just my few cents,
    Have fun

• Well i do not have any problems, that MDD deal abit more damage. But state of today it is totally inbalance, they deal like 200m damage more in one boss fight...

Closed the thread.