Improve classes and New class suggestions

• Classes Redesigned? New Class? 0

Greeting Arcadians,
    I would like to mention that some classes are too OP and some are just ehh. If you (devs) work on those "ehh" classes such as r/w would be great. I think that all classes should be redesigned so that many people tries different classes. Tell me why people plays r/m and not r/w? because r/m offers more dmg than r/w. Some classes are just OP like k/m, r/m, s/wrd, etc. k/m & r/m is both good in pvp and pve, I guess there are more OP classes. I also have some suggestions for new classes: Gunner and Crusaders, if you need details on that please whisper me ingame: Antidevil. I know that many people might disagree with this but this is just my opinion. (JUST SUGGESTION DOESNT MEAN IT HAS TO BE DONE) Thanks =)

• I agree with your ideal about redesigned class but lets be realistic the dev cant add more class. The only thing can happen is changing balance between them by skill or item.And k/m is not OP at all. In fact,they are the only class that cant optimize their gear to full potential here and was once consider the curse class with tons of bug and no clear build. Just because there is on instance they are good at now doesnt mean they are OP,and if you refer to DPS in pve,w/m is always better. With the custom item here K/m in pvp actually weaker than official too