About champion chain drive passive

• As some people know, champions chain drive is activating as chance of 80% in shield form per white attack and this rate is 20% with 55 item set skill form or basically without shield form. To make champion dps, im suggesting change that rate to 80% like for shield form. best regards

• I hope that is a late April fool... With that change champion becomes second Scout. U can make great damage with unskilled Shield Form, so please don't change anything with the Demontage Form.

Best regards Itzamna

• I forgot to mention nerf on sta > str transform. When increasing the chance from 20% to 80%, item set skill form may transform 20% sta to str or so. DPS Ch/R doesn't have any useful place in arcadia custom inis, what a waste.

• DPS Ch/R doesn't have any useful place in arcadia custom inis, what a waste.

Then u do something wrong :) But yes, u can't compare ch/R with Scout damage, it's kinda sad, the only useful spot is as Tank or Support as Ch/P. For Trash is this class one of the best, but u don't invite a champ just for Trash, just hope that melee classes who is not M/W or K/M, will getting *playable* in the 104 Instance. But please, don't change that skill :)

• C/r I'd best dps 1st boss best on trash best on 3rd and is also good for rest of ini only lacks on second also m/w is good tikal I beat scouts on m/w on 1st also I do good on 3rd I can also do some decent dps on second

• I dunno if you are tryin to play c/r dps with adventurer gear in tikal but c/r can make rly great damage on not only trash but as a dps too it just does not have as powerful of a nuke mode as scout... but lets be honest, scout isnt king dps in tikal anymore 8o

• Tanks can do awesome damage in Tikal ch/r, wd/w.... and more times that I would like destroy us (scouts), btw I hate you for that Calo ;( ;( ;(