More realistic Rogue Skills

• As you know, Rogue using dual dagger, but all skills based on Main Hand DPS. I'm suggesting this, what about dealing damage based on 85% main hand and 45% off hand dps maybe? It will be more realistic and useful, and will rescue us from Raksha dagger and right clicker useless rogues. Also for making this class more useful, you may change "Poison" buff like Rogue/Mage Enchanted Throw but dealing damage based on 300% of main hand dps ( less than throw damage of rogue/mage ) on behalf of using all combinations of rogue, regards.

• It's not only daggers rogues use. I think it's ok as is (I play rogue warden). Offhand with raid and better speed with white hits, it mounts up with offhand % damage for doing nothing really. I didn't want to use Raksha dagger and I use the offhand also as scout warden. I think there's a good idea where to disperse damage between the two weapons, and I would personally prefer a smash with a main hand weapon rather than a lesser % especially with crit damage. I do think poison is a bit low 2% stack 4 times and sometimes, maybe because I use extra action bar, I can't get it to stack. Still working on that lol!

Anyways, my view is keep as is as I don't want to lose the crit on main hand. A change to poison would be nice xD

Closed the thread.