Rogue mage for noobs

• So it was suggested to try the rogue mage but the damage I'm doing is much less than the oddity rogue warden. Does anyone have a guide on the rogue mage, eg, what to stat, x runes, what skills are important to rotate, and whether Rocketman will escape the burning inferno?

Thanks in advance.

• do you have the 60 or 70 elite for R/M? if not thats ur problemn right there. also what r u using to stat the rouge and mage? that could be another factor garg

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• Hey :) I have the 60 and 70 elite and statted dex patk/str patk as a rogue (rogue warden which I really like). I like the rogue mage, getting used to it xD

ok thats good. now you got the idea of stated just dont use str. rouge stats are mainly stam/pattck stam/dex dex/pattck. I have a r/m to but i have not gotten to the point to were you would stat it as a MDPS cuz r/m is a mdps combo. would have to look in game of what description of intl and wis is. once i know what it is ill let you know what to add into that mix

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• Hey :) I have the 60 and 70 elite and statted dex patk/str patk as a rogue (rogue warden which I really like). I like the rogue mage, getting used to it xD

ok thats good. now you got the idea of stated just dont use str. rouge stats are mainly stam/pattck stam/dex dex/pattck. I have a r/m to but i have not gotten to the point to were you would stat it as a MDPS cuz r/m is a mdps combo. would have to look in game of what description of intl and wis is. once i know what it is ill let you know what to add into that mix

The way r/m is right now its purely a physical class and you can stat rogue with strength or dexterity or both... the dex modifers on skills are almost a joke especially when your top dmg will/should be from enchanted throw as r/m... actually next content I plan to do all leather gears full str/p.atk and will use the same gears for all physical dps classes