Feeling abused by the response to the "abusers"

• (this post will ramble a bit, sorry)
    I have been playing on this server for awhile now and I mostly enjoy it.

I play Runes of Magic because I can solo easily, in this way I avoid the group bickering and complaining about who gets what loot.

So, I was happy to find, when I started, I could get tokens from HoS (I don't remember the name) that could be readily exchanged for gear. They dropped one per boss. But NO that was was taken away because other players were abusing, so I lost. Yes, it was moved to an instance that required a party.

I was happy to find the vote for diamonds system, I could get a few diamonds. But, NO, that was taken away because other players were abusing it.

It has even created a mentality among the GMs that us players are only in the game to cheat the system. I hear that all of the time, "after the restart, we will be checking Cedric's logs very carefully". (well, duh, I expect that to happen.) Or a few months in the past announcing there were items for sale you weren't to buy because there was a mistake. Okay, good way for some of the losers to surface as they sought to abuse the system maybe this should happen more often.

How many accounts another player has? It seems to me to be pretty dumb to have more than two but maybe that is the way that player enjoys the game. How does it cause a negative impact on me if another player has created numerous accounts?

If someone is cheating the voting system (how is that even done?) how does that hurt me? It seems like more votes for Arcadia would be a good thing since the voting for diamonds was (I imagine) instituted to encourage up players to tell others how wonderful our virtual world is!

My respect to the other non-English speakers that work hard to communicate in English. I feel bad when I see someone make fun of their attempt to speak another language, that should be a bannable (mutable?) offense. However the powers that be should properly speak their chosen language:

November 22, 2015 - 04:35

Dear Players,

due to a lot of abuse, we made the decision to disable permanently vote for diamonds system.

We will release in future another reward solution for replace this function.

Please have an English speaker review and edit this persons work before posting as an official Arcadia work, the difference in my post is I am a private individual and not representing a business.

And lastly, to create an account here why in the world do I need to know the chairman of Facebook? How lame is that? Does knowing that make me a better person?

Richard

• Hi Richard,

The pom event you speak of was an event, most certainly not permanent and the reason it was moved was because the instance was no longer working correctly. It had nothing to do with solo ability or not, which I might add Hall of Survivors completed correctly and successfully is not a solo instance.

Voting for diamonds was disabled due to excessive abuse of the system. We are going to implement a new reward system but in the mean time we had to disable this.

I am the native english speaker here and I did neglect my duty in checking the news page.

Bots can't seem to figure out the answer to that question, it works for us.

Thank you for your input