Recover capped

• Hey there, I noticed long time ago the hp regeneration of the skill Recover from druid reach its max at 36.020 hp. No matter how we improve our gear, almost unbuffed we get the max. Is there anyway to erase that cap? Thx :P

• isnt there more then enough heal output?

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Maybe there is enough heal but it would still be cool if the cap would be removed. Then it would make more sense for a heal to stat wisdom.

• I support this idea. Stating healer with wisom kinda makes no sense cuz there is cap on regens. I also think You guys should do sth about that ^^

• Well, not that easy to find a solution that is not op, but does not make low level heals in small instances useless.

• But low level dd's or low level tanks are useless. Why should a healer be able to run the highest instance without any stats on his equip? Let's face it, for Tikal or Inferno a healer doesn't need HP and he also doesn't need wisdom or deff. So on the one hand it's easy to stat a healer because you can use any stat, on the other hand it's pointless.

In my opinion it would make sense to base all healing output on wisdom. Then a healer who invests in his equip and his stats has an advantage to others. But I also see the downside, a change this big will make a lot of people angry. Some healers now stat only protector and with one change their equip could get useless.

• Hi,

glad to hear that - thats great news! :thumbup: :love:

I would like to mention that not only Recover from the Druid is effected, but also the skill Healing Arrows 494021 (buff 620446 - actual cap at 36.020) and Life Guide 494020 (buff 504530 - actual cap at 24.015 which I reached already before level 57...) from Druid/Scout are effected. If it was possible to change those healings caps at the same time, I would be totally satisfied :love:

Regards
    Dendrobatus

• We think that for now we would increase heal cap a little

if you increase the cap without finding a balance, makes the whole no sense. Currently you need no man behind the keyboard to play a healer because the healoutput is already to strong. I would suggest to gather some Ideas to find a reasonable balance without simply increasing the cap.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• We think that for now we would increase heal cap a little

if you increase the cap without finding a balance, makes the whole no sense. Currently you need no man behind the keyboard to play a healer because the healoutput is already to strong. I would suggest to gather some Ideas to find a reasonable balance without simply increasing the cap.

This situation is only caused by one really big bug (or at least bad bad balancing issue) with Briar Shield 499884 caused by Briar Life 499938. Because of this passive skill Briar Shield increases the heal by nearly 100% which is totally unballanced and can't be intended like this...
    This issue leads to the situation where heal output is far to high with Druid/Warden. In actual instances and worldboss the healing output is challenging without Briar Shield but I guess every single group uses a Druid/Warden or at least an alt to buff it since it doubles heal...

If an increament of the healing output by Briar Shield 499884 is really intended, than it should be reduced to an maximum of 10-20% or be removed completely since it is already very strong because of the other effect of Briar Life 499938 which let it do an heal AoE by receiving damage.
    In my opinion, this passive increament of heal for 15 minutes :!: is not balanced and just completely op...

Initially, I wanted to suggest this issue of Briar Shield later more detailled and seperately, but I think this must be discussed in this context already now...

I know that maybe some people will hate me for bringing this issue to discussion because they like this way of easy healing, but when I came to Arcadia, I was close to quitting my game play of Druid because it was so boring because of this balancing issue / bug which is every higher than on official servers because of +55 instead of +50...
    I dream of the good times where playing a healer was challenging and high concentration was necessary when healing a whole raid alone, but those times are gone with Briar Life...
    I would love to see those times comming back since it would make the game more interesting again in my opinion :love: