Worldboss Aldo

• In my opinion alts (twinks) are fine, as long as they don't just stay there for the last few percentages while the main chars leave the party. Then it's exploiting and risking a ban for it.

• Just remove divinity stats from the drop pool from the boss then maybe we will have a community again and not how it is now

this just results in not doing this boss. I also won't do it with randoms for obv reasons. I just dont like to get wiped.

Im also not Happy about the change, it determinates the competitive feeling and also the concept of an worldboss!.

The Discussion about alts is pointless. There is no Rule or whatever you call out, just a debuff for killing it. If a char dosent have the debuff, why not playing it ?

In my opinion alts (twinks) are fine, as long as they don't just stay there for the last few percentages while the main chars leave the party. Then it's exploiting and risking a ban for it.

im with you, we'll see in future who does aldo more than one time a day. But thats stuff for the devs to read the logs right .. well see if they do so.

I hope the ( at least ) 2 remaining bugs will get fixed soon, grox knows what im talking about ( or i hope so xD )

Yeah, it should have been done earlier, but it wasn't... better late than never.

Na.. that is definelty not healthy for a game. Sure, if there is some gamebreaking issue -> fix. But it wasn't here. If we have some ppl feeling molested of the concept of an open worldboss okay, no one cares tbh . If there are some problems with play player behavior -> there are sanctions and agb's for it. But changing the bossconcept after this ? Please, thats to obvious ...

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

• Official Post

I hope the ( at least ) 2 remaining bugs will get fixed soon, grox knows what im talking about ( or i hope so xD )

One was fixed just after patch, second is global issue about buffs time while being dead and ressurecting.

Just remove divinity stats from the drop pool from the boss

Worldboss without stats would be not worth of fighting, which is actually the thing giving people some things to do.

Im with you, we'll see in future who does aldo more than one time a day.

Aldo won't be top content all the time, so he will be less farmed in future.

If we have some ppl feeling molested of the concept of an open worldboss okay, no one cares tbh .

If it is not international realm, we would not give possibility to kill Aldo for players from different time zones. But it is, that's why we added more Siege Wars times.

In my opinion alts (twinks) are fine, as long as they don't just stay there for the last few percentages while the main chars leave the party.

Just after patch we added option to prevent main character leave boss fight a while before boss is defeated, so you can not escape from it if boss you fighted was defeated. So alts gives no real pros.

Yeah, it should have been done earlier, but it wasn't... better late than never.

Arcadia Coins will be discussed in our team in meaning of amounts, cap and maybe new ways you may spend it for.

Nobody is being punished for being active, there are a lot of other things to do in this game other than Aldo.

We don't make changes in order to punish anyone, we just want balance and allow end-game content for most of players if they are unable to cooperate or if it is too hard to get in for new people. Some changes may be not ideal, that's why we listen your opinions, and if it will be needed, we will make adjustements.

3 Neutralize the atmosphere

Yes, Aldo changes were made also to make sure everyone have same chances and to prevent cursing each other, game is just for relax, not to argue with others. We want make everyone happy if they could cooperate with other players without unnecessary insults. Of couse each player could have own opinions and that's why discussion started, we want to hear you all before we made any further decisions. Always both sides have some right points.

Enjoy the game!

• i hope you're trolling and not really that ...
    Grox wrote about it one post before any you .. ahrg, such ppl ..

holy ure tilting me

should be banworthy bc of character assassination

Edited 2 times, last by Exvee ().

• The same Guild - two trys

the public denouncing of players violates as far as i know the rules, such things should go to the Ticket-System

isnt it possible for all of you to go into a Teamspeak and just fix your problems or make an agreement which is worth for all (just an idea)

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Edited once, last by Nadaná ().

• Okay, again for the slow one..

As you might know ( AND AS GROX WROTE ONE POST BEFORE YOU ), there are some buffs, including aldo's, wich reset ther time after ressurecting ( vgl phoenix resu debuff, guild castle etc ). You might noticed it yourself if you got the aldo debuff once .. maybe.

This really makes me mad. Denouncing players without having any clue what is happening there.
    So please, try to get a better understanding for the game before posting such things.

so, enough of this, back to the useful part of the discussion.

@ Devs. If you really want to do it this way ( wich i totaly dissagree ) why didnt you make it an id instance ?? would be way more usefull. Just let it reset with tq minigames etc and its fine. Or do it with the next one this way. This also should prevent the " we didnt got the boss because the highends are farming it " - argument. And also there is no possibility to disturb other guilds / ppl at the boss.

We don't make changes in order to punish anyone, we just want balance and allow end-game content for most of players if they are unable to cooperate or if it is too hard to get in for new people. Some changes may be not ideal, that's why we listen your opinions, and if it will be needed, we will make adjustements.

Difficult task in an MMO, especialy if there are such high differences in Skill, activity, gear etc like in ROM. TBH im not a friend of it. Endgame contend should be that difficult that just the peak of the players could acces it. if thats your argument, do it another way like bosses / instances in different modes with different loot ( like "aldo for everyone with 1/4 loot" - "aldo normal for better players 2/4 loot" - and an "really challanging version" with like 4/4 loot - just an example )

• edit - nvm, no need to discuss with you as private person- thought you're speaking for your Guild.

Edited once, last by Exvee ().

• I think it has been said enough. I would like to end the discussion here now. The developers will do everything possible to find a solution.

• Well our guild already saw a positive outcome from the change - we actually had a boss to try today when we got ppl on and we worked on strategy, managed to get till last phase but wiped few times :) and could not kill Aldo as ppl had to go.

If boss will be available again tomorrow our guild would get another chance to try it again and, hopefully, kill it and get the title and progress. Exciting times :)

• Well our guild already saw a positive outcome from the change - we actually had a boss to try today when we got ppl on and we worked on strategy, managed to get till last phase but wiped few times and could not kill Aldo as ppl had to go.

If boss will be available again tomorrow our guild would get another chance to try it again and, hopefully, kill it and get the title and progress. Exciting times

at least something positive after all the drama. hopefully you beat him soon too, maybe it helps to drop the prices a bit ^^

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Well our guild already saw a positive outcome from the change - we actually had a boss to try today when we got ppl on and we worked on strategy, managed to get till last phase but wiped few times :) and could not kill Aldo as ppl had to go.

If boss will be available again tomorrow our guild would get another chance to try it again and, hopefully, kill it and get the title and progress. Exciting times :)

Yeah, that's what I imagined - allowing other guilds to get to know this game experience and enjoy it.

I wish you much success in your try. ;)

Closed the thread.