Worldboss Aldo

• Patch Notes 10.0.4.2501
    Improvements

• Added buff after successful defeating Aldo, disallowing fight him again before next 18 hours.

Since a half year players can farm Aldo everyday how often they want.
    And as far a other guild can defeat him, there comes a feature that makes it impossible to farm? seriously?
    Just because "a guild" is crying that aldo gets farmed, and they dont get one?

Reason(?): The 3 guilds they was able to defeat Aldo, sended a Ticket that it should be only possible to kill him once a day?
    So everybody in the Guild can send now a Ticken "in name of the guild"? seriously?
    something like that should be ignored as long its not the guildleader.
    (Step 1. Create a twink Step 2. Get into a Guild Step 3. Send ticket to ban the guild Step 4. Profit!)

As improvement:
    The buff should be get a maximum lenght of 1 hour. So the 5 channels cant be farmed in 2 hours and everybody gets a chance.

(If you search flamers scroll down.)

• That is a very good idea. Other than leaving Aldo standing around for ages, then 1 hour CD buff is fine. Please add this feature to all World bosses so that also other players get a change to kill them, too.

• Im fine with this change, for all new custom world bosses.
    Im against such changes for old world bosses which drop Proof of Myth.

This is due to PoM should not be compared with Arcadia Coins.

About current change, it simply prove that they realizing players suggestions.
    I would only suggest to reduce time of debuff.

• I hope you don't accuse the Sandstorm for this change.

I'm surprised that it has not been changed a long time ago. Guilds that have not tried Aldo have lose a lot but it is only their fault because the boss is not difficult at all. I think that after this change, they will not turn off this buff because this boss was a good arcadia coin farm. Of course, I understand that some ppl are upset by such a change but unfortunately the boss was available to everyone and every guild could try to kill him. Guild that started killing him recently had bad luck and hit such a change.

Sorry for my bad English :)

• you could always farm it before no one told you to wait so much time, who cries about it can not farm that you suddenly started doing this unknown people that they could not make changes, for example, from the beginning you did not try to do it only now the tag does not scrape what complain about your place that I would be glad that I could have so much farmbefore this change than complaining, and no one has banned anyone from doing it before because why explain what you have a problem like now?
    I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong but I do not know English perfectly

• I think this measure not only is well meaning, it even makes sense.

The main reasons why I think this change is in fact good is because this game is played worldwide, so everybody should have the chance to kill the boss. Most players live in Europe, this way Aldo would be killed in a time many players from different parts of the world could not be online and as soon as these players are online the boss would have a cooldown. So for our fellow players in different time zones this could be a positive change.

P.S. I understand some people are not happy about it and thinks we (Guilde Improved) are just greedy, but that’s not true. We didn’t kill Aldo daily, we didnt even do all channels and most importantly if there were another guilde trying to kill it in one channel, we would not bother them, as we believe everybody has at least the right to try it.

• I personally support the change, at least now there is a chance for other guilds to try out Aldo - speaking from our guild prospective - we are fairly small guild and usually when we have ppl on to try it - Aldo is never up :) Now there is a little higher chance to do it :)

A different idea assuming it wont be too difficult to do is to set Aldo inside an instance which resets daily and each person has one try per day, similar to how ZS/HODL were/are on official, but I suspect it wont be easy to simply "move it" with all strats etc.

At the end of the day - the server is a community, its good to share no need to be greedy :) its just a game :))

• I agree with bollo but everyone had a chance to do it earlier so I do not understand what now goes to every guild could try to do it and if some are lazy and they are waiting, unfortunately they have to accept what happened

• It can not be and it is not be able, that a group completely claims a game content. Where is the fairness to other players? Smaller groups never have the opportunity to practice.
    Even players in other time zones would never enjoy this gaming experience. I think this solution found is a workable compromise for all players on this server.
    I talked to some people in advance and appealed to their reason. Unfortunately, I was dismissed, which prompted me to decide to work here to find a new and workable solution.

So if you're looking for a person who wants to blame you, then you've come to me, this is the right adress.

Sorry for my bad english

• the guild pulse had in the last half year the same chance to farm aldo like all the other guild but they have slept. I think the bigest problem is that a few player from this guild came back to Paradise and think they own this boss only because other could do it before. They knew that sandstorm and improved have an agreement about that boss but they acted as if they did not know that to grab the boss by force. I think noone like this behavoir. I think the new debuff when you killed aldo is a VERY GOOD thing. All the other guilds have the chance to see him now, if you do it only for 1 hour no other guild will see aldo because only this 3 guilds will do him then, THANKS FOR THIS GREAT IDEA. And Cathy pls stop this complain about that boss all the time, the guild pulse got much divinity stats in the last month one of this stat costs 25-30 k dias because aldo only has good stats, maybe a gm who read this can check how much good divinity stats they got in the last month from aldo, your guild sell it in ah because you have so much stats, you dont think other guild want farm them too ? if you do it 1 time a day you get 2 divinity stats thats 50 k dias for your guild is that not enough ??? a reason to flame so much in worldchat and forum about that ? I would be very happy if you could stop it.

sorry for my bad english too :D

• the guild pulse had in the last half year the same chance to farm aldo like all the other guild but they have slept.

True, but we also need to sleep.

I think the bigest problem is that a few player from this guild came back to Paradise and think they own this boss only because other could do it before.

Thats your personally opinion, no one did telled us that its urs, im sorry mr.crymoreplease ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They knew that sandstorm and improved have an agreement about that boss but they acted as if they did not know that to grab the boss by force.

(Uhm sorry i got a agreement with my twink that all worldbosses are for us. If you kill now one its not ok.)
    Nobody did asked us to join that agreement.

I think noone like this behavoir.

Im sorry, im sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the new debuff when you killed aldo is a VERY GOOD thing.

For your guild yes, because before you did also only got 1 to kill. mr.crymoreplease

All the other guilds have the chance to see him now, if you do it only for 1 hour no other guild will see aldo because only this 3 guilds will do him then, THANKS FOR THIS GREAT IDEA.

Before not or what? If worldbosses are now for everyone they should add this feature for all worldbosses. mr.crymoreplease

And Cathy pls stop this complain about that boss all the time, the guild pulse got much divinity stats in the last month one of this stat costs 25-30 k dias because aldo only has good stats, maybe a gm who read this can check how much good divinity stats they got in the last month from aldo, your guild sell it in ah because you have so much stats, you dont think other guild want farm them too ?

I see you got a personally problem with me... i like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Im for sure not complaining all the time? maybe u drink too much or something 8|
    The other Guild are also selling their stats. but if we do that its not ok! xD

if you do it 1 time a day you get 2 divinity stats thats 50 k dias for your guild is that not enough ???

No.

a reason to flame so much in worldchat and forum about that ? I would be very happy if you could stop it.

Ofc because i write so much about aldo in worldchat... i think you should stop drinking or taking drugs because i just posted this thread in worldchat... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr.crymorepls cry more please i like that.
    And maybe link your real character name little flamer boy :*

• man calm down pls and take a deep breath.

first of all such players should be banned here permanetly and ingame for some days

i think its pretty simple, if the change was necessary to keep the game balance between players and players are not able to create an agreement, then its fine.
    if the change were made only on a guild or player request then its obviously bad, because it just creates drama and its not fair to get punished for being active.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

first of all such players should be banned here permanetly and ingame for some days

i think its pretty simple, if the change was necessary to keep the game balance between players and players are not able to create an agreement, then its fine.
    if the change were made only on a guild or player request then its obviously bad, because it just creates drama and its not fair to get punished for being active.

You can still be active, just not claim all the content for yourself anymore. That's a world of difference.

• i think its pretty simple, if the change was necessary to keep the game balance between players and players are not able to create an agreement, then its fine.

I do agree with this completly.

• i think its pretty simple, if the change was necessary to keep the game balance between players and players are not able to create an agreement, then its fine.

I do agree with this completly.

I also discussed the problem with you and you even agreed with me then, but you had to bend to your guild, which I can understand. At that time, I told you that if we can not reach an agreement with each other, there will be a solution from "above". It can not be right for a guild to argue with the argument "who comes first, grinds first." Your guild has also allowed us to interfere with an aldo try and take away the boss. Although you already had 3 channels for you. Such a thing can not be accepted.

• I do agree with this completly.

I also discussed the problem with you and you even agreed with me then, but you had to bend to your guild, which I can understand. At that time, I told you that if we can not reach an agreement with each other, there will be a solution from "above". It can not be right for a guild to argue with the argument "who comes first, grinds first." Your guild has also allowed us to interfere with an aldo try and take away the boss. Although you already had 3 channels for you. Such a thing can not be accepted.

We did discussed about aldo yes. i did said that if there wont be a agreement possible, then we could look further to a solution.
    The argument "who comes first, grinds first" is and was ever a part of this game, take a look into Dalanis Nightmare and every other worldboss. Our guild did interfere your guild on aldo? im so sorry but the argument "we did summon him, so hes our" isnt really a good argument and then hit the boss to get us out, even we was before u there. That we did the same with ur guild is then bad or what?
    Im sorry but on this part it was not our fault ur guild started that, and then wrote a ticket... could still laugh about something lovely like that.

• It is amazing that you do not want to communicate between guilds. Now you should think about why this patch was introduced... My guild met Pulse only once on Aldo and We decided to leave him because we have beat him more times but now when I see posts in this topic I see that it was a big mistake...

I am happy that Improved was the second guild that farmed Aldo because there was never a problem to find out who beats on what channel or leave more Aldo for 1 of guilds (I love whisp "Warning on X channel bugged :D)

After reading the patch notes i had mixed feelings, but after reading the posts in this topic I see that this is a great change I can only say that Sandstorm supports this change, although We also liked farm this boss but I see that such a change was necessary...

Somehow I have to think about the earlier times of Krolin when reading this thread^^.

For those who didn't play back then:
    When Krolin was new, he had a respawn of 3 min (well, he was needed for a quest) and if you pull him with a special item, he drops stats (the newest back then). Obviously he got farmed a lot^^. I was playing on a pvp server, so the two endgame guilds had a lot of fun with each other.

• Here are the reasons why I think the changes regarding Aldo are real improvements:

1 Reduction of the Inflow of Arcadia Coins in the Server
    Aldo is not an easy boss and the amount of coins received for killing it is justifiable, but 1 group being able to farm five times that amount of coins on a daily basis could be in the long run very harmful for this server‘s economy. (When it is possible to get new stats for coins it will be really hard to find a fair price in amount of coins per stat, because some char already have a lot of them and players who cant farm Aldo have a lot less.)
    2 Slow down the growing gap between Guildes
    3 Neutralize the atmosphere
    As we all probably noticed there were an increase of rivalry and hostality in worldchat and relations between guildes. We already live in a polarized world, do we really want this whole rivalry in our free time? With the new changes the Boss will be better or more fair divided. We all profit from it. Less stress = more fun.
    4 Everybody has a chance no matter the time differences
    For more on that, pls read Bollos previous post, I completly agree with him.
    5 The current content stay longer interesting
    As guildes will get only 2 good divinity stats per day through Aldo, Inferno will keep more interesting for farm runs and the time for all the members to have their whole equipment with Divinity stats will take a bit longer so the current content don’t get „boring“ as fast.

Some more words:
    Personally I am happy for Pulse for being able to kill Aldo. We may have our differences but this is a nice achievement and it should be celebrated. I understand you guys feel it isn’t fair you could not farm as long as others, but as mentioned I still think these measures were important for the development of Arcadia. I wish you still have fun with the boss and don’t give up on this server. It’s always more fun when more people play it and the community flourish.

• 1 Reduction of the Inflow of Arcadia Coins in the Server
    Aldo is not an easy boss and the amount of coins received for killing it is justifiable, but 1 group being able to farm five times that amount of coins on a daily basis could be in the long run very harmful for this server‘s economy. (When it is possible to get new stats for coins it will be really hard to find a fair price in amount of coins per stat, because some char already have a lot of them and players who cant farm Aldo have a lot less.)

kinda to late, i guess, if i see this 8o

but anyway the change was necessary from what i´ve read. I can also understand "Pulse" why they complaining about. Other Guilds farmed a lot in the past and now they had some active member perma farming "Aldo" and other Guilds(or one Guild) report this, because they cant farm it anymore. "Sounds" a bit jealous from my point of view, but yeah happens

at the End all should play together is a way easier then playing against each other.

• Yeah, it should have been done earlier, but it wasn't... better late than never.

I also understand why they are frustrated but this doesnt change the fact that some players have more than 500k coins, should we wait until some Pulse members were also in the top list while others got meanwhile 1kk coins? Do you have a better solution? Maybe 20 Aldo channels, so no Guildes can do them all in a day?!

Nobody is being punished for being active, there are a lot of other things to do in this game other than Aldo.

Other Guilds farmed a lot in the past and now they had some active member perma farming "Aldo" and other Guilds(or one Guild) report this, because they cant farm it anymore. "Sounds" a bit jealous from my point of view

As you mentioned, we kill Aldo like for months now, why would we be jelous? Makes no sense... And as mentioned like a thousand times here, Pulse didnt farm more in the past and that's on them.

If you look the names in the top list, there is only one from Improved, because we don't farm Aldo that much.

I dont know where these changes came from. I certainly had nothing to do with them. Nevertheless I do think they were good and necessary. You dont have to agree with me, this is just my point of view.

• Alicia unfortunately you completly missunderstood me. It was just a point of view and not a fact, everything looks different from other point of view and everyone takes changes differently.

Yeah, it should have been done earlier, but it wasn't... better late than never.

True.

Do you have a better solution? Maybe 20 Aldo channels, so no Guildes can do them all in a day?!

honestly i´ve never thought about it. I would suggest to add 30 Channels, 20 is a bit less isnt it :love:

Nobody is being punished for being active, there are a lot of other things to do in this game other than Aldo.

That´s your point of view and its okay, if you think so.

As you mentioned, we kill Aldo like for months now, why would we be jelous? Makes no sense... And as mentioned like a thousand times here, Pulse didnt farm more in the past and that's on them.

If you read my posting without feel offended, you will see i wrote "Sounds" it doesnt means someone is jealous.

If you look the names in the top list, there is only one from Improved, because we don't farm Aldo that much.

I know, but i removed the names on purpose.

Edited once, last by Nadaná ().

• Now the new rule is broken yet with a lot of Twink Army - so much for that.
    I had hoped for understanding and insight, but not a chance.

Must really harder bandages be created ... :evil: