Posts by JerryJerry

I created a new character and selected the level 80 and transport to level 80 area. I checked my skills book and there were no locations listed in it. I suppose I could have marked the starting area in my book before taking the 80 upgrade and transport.

What I did find was at the level 80 area there is another NPC a few feet away, don't recall the name (has glow over his head) that will give you the option to go back to starting area that you came from. I just did not see him standing there last character. This got me back. I also marked the level 80 area in my book before going back to the starting area.

Hi new player. Started at level 80. Trying to get back to Vararnas, or begining area. I have run all the way back to Rorazan and can't find the path to Merdhim Tundra. It almost looks like I am suppose to get on the big dragon but no luck. I have done some shout outs in chat for a portal but no response. Could be the newbie status. So any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks.