I’m in a trance, it seems.

You’re all I ever wanted;

I wish you could be mine;

And so I have to ask you:

Will you be my Valentine? <3

Yours truly,

Ðraco

Yep, those are also great ideas!

To scale buffs based on stats/PAtt/MAtt would make it certainly more interesting.

Still the overall damage output must be lowered to make runs more challenging/interesting. &)

Prelude

• I really like the things you did with healer classes, of course optimizations are needed, but it’s really great!
    • It’s great to see that supporter classes play a big role to the performance of a group
    • I love it that there are so many class combinations and that are actually fun to play or have their own unique thingy
    • Big THANKS to dev’s & whole team for making this beautiful game even better. <3

/Prelude

But there’s a thing that (also) could be improved…

For example with the following raid composition:

• 3 or 4 dps (golden gear T11 with T15 weapon)
    • with the support of a wl/m, m/wl, ch/d and d/p
    • And a tank ofc. ;)

At boss 1 (Nayat) in RofL 2th part burn phase, it will kill the boss from 90% to zero in 2 or 3 seconds

Same story for Aldo.

Same story for almost any phase that a group can burn a boss down in any instance.

A lot of that power comes from our burst skills combined with the correct support classes.

Bosses are more like mosquito’s we squash on our way to get a core, they should call the players “Boss” :D

I do miss the times like KBN 1th boss when it came out, kill a boss in 10 minutes while tactics are in between and boss isn’t always immune in those tactics phases.

So is it possible to (don’t hang me for it ;) ) to NERF the damage output by a huge amount!

For example nerf the damage output of the

• Dr/wl & s/w with 40%-50%
    • All other good dps classes with 25%-35%
    • The remaining mages with 10%-15%

This would make those 3 second boss fights more like 5 seconds :D

Also reduce the amount of damage classes get from their (or other player) buffs since most classes can already, on their self-buffs, in burst increase their damage with 5-7 times.

Overall it would be cool that support classes also could do damage, maybe 15%-30% less than the good dps classes.

It’s just an idea :)

This actually sounds like a very nice idea.

I dont know if it actually would be possible to add an option for magic parfume to only loot monster cards which would increase the quality of life farming monster cards alot.

If you use the addon Lootomatic, you can set it yourself in the itemfilter for example: "Card - *" and set Looting on "Loot"

Enjoy :):thumbup:

As a Warlock, when I'm in Willpower Blade/Construct state, I loose every 2 seconds 1 Psi while doing nothing.

Please don't make my Psi disappear.

Thanks

It is only if you are out of combat

Yeah I know it's only if you're not in combat. ;)

But in a normal run you're often out of combat while after you kill some mobs and have to move to the next (group of) mobs which is 3 seconds further.

I don't think that the warlock will become OP after it's changed that a warlock won't loose his Psi anymore over time.

Probably the warlock will be a tiny bit friendlier to play. :):thumbup:

Really? I've played a ton of ch/wd which spams their skill (in trash), 5% each - mana hasn't been much of an issue, even without potting. Please enlighten me on those classes then, lol. I may be wrong. :D

Yes really. Play warrior/mage or rogue/priest. These classes have mana based spammable skills.

For those, who don't know the ch/wrd, the mana based 5% skill has 15 sec CD and is not spammable. In other words, you need ~ 0,33% mana per second, where other classes can use up to 5-6% per second.

Enlightened Greetings

Hmmm not sure what you guys are talking about now or which points anyone is trying to make... :/

But i've tested the warrior/mage a lot lately and a warrior/mage sometimes need to use some mana potion now and then.

I use those Phirius ones and in full rofl runs i never need more then 2-4 pots and it never happened that I needed the next pot when it was still on cooldown.

Personaly I think it is cool that resource managing is part of the game, otherwise they should delete mana from the game.

But lets just wait and see how the healer changes will be after they are implemented.

It probably wont be perfect (yet) but I think it still will be awesome. &)

I'm not sure I like that druid/priest and priest/druid can buff dmg and attack. People will always want healers to play one of those 2 combos. Not a good thing imho.

Yea.., you got a point...
    I really, really, REALLY LIKE that all those other healer combo's became viable now,

but the buff & debuff potential of one single classcombo: a druid/priest (Buff Damage/Attack power/HitPoints/Magic Defense/Received Healing, Debuff targets: remember seeds?) is huge!!!
    Luckely those buff/debuff skills are not exclusive to the druid/priest.

Besides that those buffs & debuffs a druid/priest is also already OP because of the multiple raid wide damage reductions and heals.
    (nerf druid/priest) ;)

Hey can Wardens get a tiny bit of love? <3

It’s a nice class and the dps wardens do okeyish damage if players buff up there dps pet.

I love the concept of the pet, but I think the dps pet does to much damage compared to the warden himself.

In runs in rofl the pet does around 40% to 75% of the damage in the scrutinizer, that means that the pet is (depends on group composition) sometimes up to 3x as strong as the player.

Before any fine tuning I think the wardens need an overall damage boost of 15% - 35%

Some thoughts:

• After a rofl run, around 25% - 45% of the damage of the warden was done by his dps pet
    • The damage of a pet’s skill should be at least 2-4 times a white hit from a pet (attack)
    • “Nature Crystal” additional gives a 20% Physical Attack passive bonus only to the pet’s master
    • Increase 1-Handed damage
    • Warden/Priest should receive one of the following
      • While wearing the dps chain equipment the Divine Oak Walker should still be a good healer
      • Some sort of raid wide perma buff for increasing dps for example “Amplified Attack Enhancer”, when there is already an “Amplified Attack” active from a priest, it gives additional 3% extra PAtt/Matt. If no “Amplified Attack” is active it gives 15% PAtt/Matt.
    • Warden/Knight’s “Frantic Briar” reduces enemies attack and defense values with 10% (-10% PAtt, -10% Matt, -10% PDef and -10% MDef) for 10 seconds

Enjoy &):thumbup:

I think most of us agree, dr/wl deals way to much damage compared to other class combinations.

I think also that the proposed Reduced Toxicologist poison damage gain to 120% from 130% is just the first small step of more needed steps to come.

I think the advantage of a dps druid doing the organs is that he can uses his Seed of Weakening.

So its better to not compare/discuss the damage numbers at the organs to keep the discussion meaningful.

You cannot argue a balancing depending on Gear you have done.

Hint: read the first post of this thread carefully. Class balancing is still in progress

I only mean that my worths are balance the class, so only need less mat with the int/int gear and get more hp with the int/int gear. then its balanced. An easy way to balance.

I think that proposal of reducing the magical attack gained from gear that is statted with int/int stats is a bad idea since its rather universal.

I think there are probably hundred better options to balance the dr/wl (or any class combination) before touching the mechanic of the amount of magical attack gained from int (or the amount of magical attack gained from int stats on gear because it is a int/int stat).

But lets wait first for the proposed Reduced Toxicologist poison damage gain to 120% from 130%

After it we can discuss what is more needed to make dr/wl more balanced for the so called strong parties with good support and when the party is less strong since those are two completely different scenario's for caster classes. ;)

I've already tried that too, but no luck...

On the German client, if you enable/disable the 'Show unit information' in the config menu, it will show/hide the values, but on my English version it wont...

Anyone else has the same problem on a English client?

Hi,

I got some strange bug with my tooltip.

On a german client the tooltip looks like this:

I'm on a english client, my tooltip looks like this:

I miss those Attack and Defense values.

I already removed my documents folder, addon folder, 2 ini files, installed older versions of AU, but i don't get those values... ;(

Anyone can help me and/or got some tips?

So let me understand. You want more support and at the same time more aoes. Isn't that broken? xD

We have way more than enough supports, partys are full of them. Most of the times we even have more supports than real dps.

That is true, the view when we have 12 ppl in pt and only 3-4 dps i totally normal today.

I think that's more a gear issue then that there aren't any magically classes that can do dps ;)