Posts by Virek

This change is noticeable on every instance. The current ISS 85 is completely unsuitable for mags.

For the 4 minute CD version - the reset is available for 60seconds, but we have to wait for the catalysis to renew.

For the 3 minute version, on the other hand, the catalysis will renew in time and the reset will have 15seconds of renewal. In addition, for the 3 minute version, if we use the catalysis again while the ISS 85 is still renewing then after the last 15seconds the ISS 85 will not reset the catalysis.

That is, you are basing the whole new VIP system mainly on the discount system, reinforcements and mechanics that already existed. You could say that the cost of buying the VIP system is as much as buying all the essentials for end game content like magic perfumes, auras etc. In my opinion this just increases the convenience for players ( you buy 1 thing and have everything instead of each thing individually) which is cool in my opinion. The cost of the system itself is also adequate for what it offers.

The only thing that puzzles me is if you choose the daily limits on purchases well enough, so that you don't, for example, cause gold inflation by buying cheap items from NPCs and selling them more expensively (an additional mechanic similar to Agnes only without incurring the cost of diamonds) Some of the NPCs in the game used to work this way too.

The mechanic of riding a mount in an instance seems interesting, just won't a player equipped with coin shoes or ostrich move around much faster?

The addition to attributes such as patt/dmg/def is in my opinion too much of an enhancement even if it is 0.1% for each stat. In the endgame it's the individual values that count and a VIP player with the same eq will just be better because he paid :/ .

Do you foresee the introduction of the possibility to buy subscriptions inside the game, without using real cash? Many players would be interested in this. This would result in an additional currency drain from the server, while at the same time the F2P player would have a similar opportunity through grind. There are similar solutions in other titles of this type and it works well there.

Do you foresee the introduction of the possibility to buy subscriptions inside the game, without using real cash? Many players would be interested in this. This would result in an additional currency drain from the server, while at the same time the F2P player would have a similar opportunity through grind. There are similar solutions in other titles of this type and it works well there.

As for the part of the statement about developing the game. In my opinion, if you are creating a survey of what players want to get and the results of that survey clearly point to instances, then you should focus mainly on that and redirect the largest forces of programmers and graphic designers to these topics so that the creation of instances does not take half a year. Even if work on the VIP system is at a highly advanced stage. This is simply not what a significant proportion of this title's customers expect from you.

In my opinion you also focused too much on attracting new players forgetting about the old ones. There is a reason why players complain about the current content available. There is plenty of it, but it is of poor quality. You simply haven't created anything new, but continue to base the gameplay on the fact that the player will have to repeat a given instance e.g. 60 or 30 times to gain a set, rune, stats or title. At the same time you were taking away mechanics that worked perfectly well such as:

- automatic summation of pots from maidens

- automatic adding up of the same items in crates

These are just examples, but it shows that you wasted time improving something that was already working. You could have improved at the same time, for example, the QuestHelper addon by adding missions there created by you to make it easier for new players to unlock the Nostalgia content or the Talaghan zone (I doubt that old players remember all the missions one by one to explain it to a new player).

Personally, I think that the recently introduced content has only widened the gap between new players and the top of the server. when I started playing here, there weren't as many things to catch up on as there are now. Adding tikala easy or making it easier to scratch Arcadia stats is just a drop in the ocean of needs. Further, a new player is unable to tackle instances because there is no equipment to explore them. As a glidia we can't do much either, because the main instance is limited by Gear Score points and a new player without spending hundreds of diamonds won't go there with us unless we give them equipment for free with no guarantee that they will come back to us.

ISS 85

Once 360 seconds have elapsed, the skill cannot be used. This happened to me 2 times today playing as M/P.

Thats because you cant use the skill itself but when its ready it'll get triggered automaticly if you use ur Elemental Catalysis.

Actually, my mistake. I was confused by the colour of the skill description indicating that it could still be used by clicking on it.

I think it would be a good idea to change the colour scheme of the descriptions then, to the same as on passive skills .

On what basis did you consider that a distance of 1,000 units was sufficient for the range of aura-type buffs ?

Yesterday's DC done with my guild showed that in certain player settings in an arena with 2 boss the range of 1000 is insufficient to buff the whole arena. I'm not referring to the extreme situation where the buffing person is standing at the end of one cave and the rest of the people at the end of a cave that is diagonally across, just the situation where the buffing person is normally standing on the surface (not necessarily in the centre of it).

The effect of this change is that it is now best to have two similarly dressed healers preferably on a combination of d/p or p/d, in order to constantly have reinforcements in content where a group split must occur due to the tactical element. I think this is a very poor change. You feel this change very strongly when the healing person makes a mistake while beating anything and dies......

Effect => -500k matt XD

Additional question. Are you able to ensure that the area of tactics involving rescue from a cage on WB Zhargos is within 1000 of any point of the entire upper arena with dragons? I ask this question because for most magic classes rescuing a friend from a cage is no small challenge ( especially for players just starting to play with this WB) and weakening such a player by lack of patt, dmg, hp coming from aura type buffs may end up with only a maximum of 2-3 MDPS type connections being worth going to the WB or simply MDPS players not rescuing friends from a cage.

I don't understand why the M/D would get a target limit change on its main aoe?

This class doesn't lose as much as you wrote because it has an extra strong single target. Any mage with a stronger single target is weakened on the aoe, otherwise they would be too good at any content. Picking up 5 charges of Elven Mystic is also not a problem on this class, as you always "lose" 2 attacks to buff this class from earth and fire elementals anyway, and the buff itself accumulates from all hits, so on a mage you have 5 stacks of this buff in at most 3 seconds. When hitting large groups of mobs you additionally use ISS 80 (this aoe buffed now by 25% in a group must deal very high damage). I tested this class in DC long before the current patch and in my opinion it was no longer weak then. Especially since it now has 25% more damage for a duration of 30 seconds every 60sec :) . This class combination didn't do as much damage on a single target as M/S or M/W or aoe damage as M/CH, but these 3 combinations are some of the strongest in these areas and few magic combinations in this game currently can compete with them.

I think each mage combo should be different in play style from each other, and changing this aoe to more targets will just make it another mage that is trivial to play and only requires the player to click macros from kitty instead of thinking during gameplay.

Thank you for the recent changes to the warlock. They have definitely improved the gameplay with this class.

Can you change the Force of Will blade in the wl/w combination? It provides a +50% bonus to agroo, which makes it impossible to play with two-handed weapons. This combination requires a group of alts giving reduction buffs before the instance to play it in the final content. Having a DC set and a two-handed weapon, without firing the transformation from the event I had -66% to agroo. Such a fired DPS won't hold up against any tank, as the class has a total firing every 1.5 minutes, and Serenity Powder is every 3 minutes only. I would ask for this buff to be reduced to agroo like it was for M/R or S/WL, as I don't think this class was designed for one-handed weapon and talisman use.

I tested wl/w in WB Zhargos and what I wrote earlier was confirmed. The tank is unable to hold a wl/w equipped with a two-handed weapon. It only took me 5 hits from the strongest skill to generate over 150kk agroo. The combination does decent damage on two-handed weapons, on one-handed weapons + talisman it only gets weaker as you lose a fair amount of damage in exchange for a magic attack, which the combination has a huge supply of anyway. The elemental damage from the talisman does not compensate for the loss of damage from use one-handed weapons (I have a t13 talisman, also it has as much as 12.2% elemental damage).

Thank you for the recent changes to the warlock. They have definitely improved the gameplay with this class.

Can you change the Force of Will blade in the wl/w combination? It provides a +50% bonus to agroo, which makes it impossible to play with two-handed weapons. This combination requires a group of alts giving reduction buffs before the instance to play it in the final content. Having a DC set and a two-handed weapon, without firing the transformation from the event I had -66% to agroo. Such a fired DPS won't hold up against any tank, as the class has a total firing every 1.5 minutes, and Serenity Powder is every 3 minutes only. I would ask for this buff to be reduced to agroo like it was for M/R or S/WL, as I don't think this class was designed for one-handed weapon and talisman use.

Are you planning any changes to the magic classes ?

My current strong impression is that we have fewer and fewer useful MDPS combinations in the endgame content.

In the mage class on the endgame instances (i.e. KS, DC and IDK) of the useful ones I only see M/WL, M/CH, M/R and M/S combinations. These combinations are the only ones of the mags that do decent dmg. M/D is weaker, but not so much as to be useless. The rest of the mag combinations I hardly see, whether among fellow glidia or other players. M/K, M/WD or M/P are practically non-existent in the final content. I don't have an opinion on M/B, but I've never seen that combination either, and M/W you practically killed with your last change (I doubt anyone will spend so many diamonds on extra gear now, only to see later that you don't generate very much damage, the cost it takes to make that combination playable is too high relative to the damage it generates).

Warlocks outside of WRL/M are also practically non-existent. I have seen individuals on WRL/S, but the rest of the combinations (and there may be 8 more) practically not at all. In my opinion, the problem of this class is things like: too little damage created by aoe skills, too high cooldowns of these skills (mages have instant aoe skills). Single combinations after running out of short buffs simply don't have anything to hit with, either because the skill casting time is well over 1,5sec or there is nothing to renew PSI with (because the beer runs out, ISS renew it once but it's still not enough, skills often don't renew PSI in blade or construct). It's a bit strange to me, because the warlock probably has the biggest elemental damage bonus, and still beats weaker than the like of M/D (who I consider an average DPS).

D/WL or D/R I think they do decent DPS, but they'll continue to do that DPS until all raid members replace gear, stats in that gear, or change weapons. It's already been mentioned about the problem of D/R when hitting trash, i.e. if you have a strong team, you won't have time to infect the whole group to use aoe skills. The D/R effect does not generate dmg at all. D/WL on aoe is mediocre, but also has a single target. However, when burst on a single target (at least I often have this problem) I have to use cloggers between the two main skills, because the strongest skill hasn't renewed yet....

P/S after doubling the cooldown of the strongest skill also died as MDPS. I don't know why you changed it, this class generated a lot of damage in trash, but on a single target it wasn't very strong.

B/M, B/WL, CH/B or W/M I'm temporarily not commenting as I see the changes made on these classes are experiments. These combinations may be good DPS for the moment, but I think they could be treated like P/S or M/W.

Since both artifacts can be useful then maybe make it easier to create a red artifact from IDK by changing the Sun Essence to a guaranteed one from each instance made? Currently you have to do both KS and IDK at the same time to get a red artefact from IDK in a reasonably reasonable amount of time. Creating an artefact from IDK or later modifying both artefacts will already be expensive enough in raw materials. I do not understand the additional difficulty in creating a red artefact from IDK.

The form of introducing changes in accuracy for magic classes is a total disagreement. I've seen a lot of changes more or less radical here, but they were published with some more advance notice. This change was introduced in too short a time for a significant proportion of magic players to get a high level of weapon skill. Why didn't you introduce a transition period in the form of some sort of buff to accuracy? (As so far heals have a buff to turn stamina into wisdom). Now if you want to play a magic class in a useful way you have to give up a lot of new titles for a title with a 300% bonus to physical and magic accuracy. Otherwise you have a huge amount of misses and resistances.

At the same time, I have a question about how these skills work. After my scrutnizer I see an overwhelming amount of misses rather than resistances, and in my opinion it should be the other way around, because I play a magic class using magic skills, not physical ones. Am I now suddenly supposed to have comparable amounts of dexterity in addition to a large amount of intelligence? I have always associated misses with physical accuracy, not magical....

What is the conversion rate of 1 point of intelligence to magical accuracy, because with such a huge difference between the dexterity and intelligence possessed, this does not translate into a comparable difference between physical and magical accuracy.

Introducing CPS mechanics on D/R in my opinion is good, this combination does very good damage on a single target (I tested this combination both on ROFL and on the new WB, where on WB I was easily doing identical DPS as S/D or WRL/WD with stronger eq).

D/R before the introduction of CPS was exaggerated and you could easily do more DPS having red eq from people having gold eq. D/R has a problem with aoe damage due to the dumb skill mechanic of infecting more mobs ( you can only use aoe on a target that has a buff). You can see it on every instance from inferno to rofl, where currently 1 DPS is enough to beat trash.

Good solution for D/R are:

- removing cast from skill 494321 and making this skill instant (same as static field on mage)

- changing mechanics of infecting with buff coming from skill 494024 ( the best idea would be that target having this buff infects other targets around - such mechanics already exist in this game :) )

As for D/WRL I don't see the point of making changes to single target skills. This connection has the strongest single hits of all mdps connections (depending on team configuration on Balton I could have hits from 20kk to even 60-70kk). Here I would also only change the mechanics regarding aoe skills.

My suggestion is:

- removing the cooldown of the skill 1490763 (the same as for Meteorite Rain - Skill ID 490252 - on a mage that doesn't have that cooldown)

- making it easier to maintain 20 force of nature points (the best option would be to add restoring these points to beer, as is the case with PSI), because renewing them with an elite skill is too slow, and just using it introduces GCD on the other skills

In my opinion, these changes will increase the overall DPS of the instance, but also won't suddenly create more OP connections as is currently the case with M/K.

I wrote a bit;)

I've been looking at these changes to mag dps for a few patches now and some of the changes are so badly missed.... So far I've played practically every mage combo except m/ch ( don't like rage combo XD), wrl/wd, wrl/r and d/wrl.

First of all general change on storm x2, in my opinion it doesn't weaken dps of mages on instance, because it's not main skill of aoe ( due to it has cd). You want to actually nerf the dps of mages change static field, which on every mage is the strongest aoe skill. Personally I think that this skill should get a mega nerf, because practically every mage has his individual aoe skill from elite skills, but in general it's not worth to use them ( except m/wd and m/d, because there you can use these skills practically simultaneously and m/k, which has aoe giving bonus to light).

Evaluating the recent m/d changes, of course they are all for a big +, but they don't make this combination suddenly the best mage ( hard to compete with a mega good m/s or m/wd). My bet is that he is currently somewhere on the level of m/r, meaning he will do good dps, but not the best of all mags. I'm waiting for m/p corrections, which has been forgotten a bit????

I kinda don't understand forumers who say that d/wrl is weaker than mages, I walk around with it quite often, and after the recent changes ( where we can practically keep 20 points of nature all the time) and strengthening the dmg from poison, it makes a very good dps. ( well and it is in my opinion the perfect combination for beginner magic dps, because it has very much mattu ). I haven't played d/r yet, but seeing elite skills it seems to be such a druid equivalent of m/s in making dps.

For wrl/wd in my opinion nothing has changed after a few nerfs, continues to be a super combination with good dps overall. Changes on wrl/r all for +, but to play it well in ROFL, we need a w/p in the team to not die from aoe trash skills.

And then there's that w/m XDD. A combination that is in my opinion the weakest magic dps because there are no specific reinforcements on it. You changed that skills don't cause gcd, increased aoe ranges, cast time of 1 skill to 1 second. Everything is fine, but why do these skills still hit from wind instead of fire>???? I think that 1h weapon+ talisman combination is meant for w/m only we have one small problem here. Talisman only amplifies fire damage, where on w/m fire damage is dealt by white attack and 1 skill. Everything else deals wind damage. Personally I would suggest changing the talisman ( that would be best) to give bonus to all element types, but I'm realistic and I'd rather see a change that all w/m skills deal fire damage ( it's a bit weird to introduce 2 elemental dmg without giving bonus to any element, like on mages)

Finally I would like to add my idea. We have many set skills which are duplicated ( some even repeat 3 times). A lot of skills are unchanged and give ridiculous bonuses like magic accuracy. Maybe it is worth to change weaker equivalents of set skils and introduce skills for those unusual combinations like magic warrior, magic/physical beating druid, physical beating priest, healing sorcerer etc.The game only starts on the final instances anyway and low level skills are only pulled by collectors, and so there would be more interest.

Mage:

I would like to propose a change in the duration of the Energy Flow skill.

Currently, it lasts 186 seconds and it needs to be renewed very often during the instance. It would be great if it lasted as long as Fire Protection, which is 600 seconds. :thumbup:

Hello, I have not been active on this forum before, because the introduced changes were survivable and my English is not very good (<3google translate <3). However, seeing the upcoming changes, I found that despite my English, I will express my opinion about the classes I play.

Warlock:

Increased Severed Consciousness damage to 1932 from 1771. The Planned Change is okay, but neither was it needed

Warlock/Warden:

In my opinion, all planned changes are wrong, starting with the following:

-PSI can only be renewed with set skills, beer or universal potion (unfortunately, no skill restores PSi while in Blade or Construction, potions run out, we switch to spam Charged until the cooldown on potions ends). There is no PSI renewal like on warlock / mage or warlock / rogue (especially if anyone wants to play it as tank / offtank, although on magic EQ in int / int I don't see it :D)

- Reduction of matt, attributes is not needed in my opinion, because this connection is not very, very strong, in my opinion it is perfectly balanced (finally some alternative to magic DPS player besides mage) I was this connection on instance and if physical DPS have -30% from mage/warlock + all buffs from warlock/mage are physical DPS >>> magic DPS). Warlock/warden beats a lot like mage, druid/warlock.

Warlock/rogue:

The planned change is interesting, but redundant, as I preferred teleporting to the target to avoid the target visibility problem, rather than the larger DPS.

Warlock/champion and warlock/warrior :D

These carbon connections do not exist, we cannot renew PSI on either blade or construction, as on warlock/mage or warlock/rogue, which makes these classes significantly different in doing DPS on instances. Planned increases in dark damage or skill CDs will not fix the weakness of these connections. Wrl/w not only cannot regenerate PSI, e.g. with Slash, but also has Frenzy that does not last without a fight, and Enrage renews it once yes like VN cape or Battle Strength (100 Frenzy = 6 A cut that beats very average) (Yes I know wrl/ch used to be OP, but currently useless, only suitable for DN or GOH fast farm)

All mage connections

I don't know why the person dealing with this balance has been gradually weakening mages for a long time, taking their magic attack, replacing it with magic damage:/.

Damage whether physical or magical is of no use to making better results on instances if we don't have enough matt/patt. I understand that a lot of people may have EQ in t13-t16, weapons in t16-t18, runes XIII, but I doubt that even such a strong equipment allows you to use this amount of damage (I have a friend in guild who has much stronger equipment than mine and after each such change, matt to mdmg did much weaker results on the instance, which I noticed even more in my case). Apart from this constant change from matt to mdmg, why suddenly practically all aoe are weakened:?:. (I know that a mage owes a lot of his results in the instance to the aoe skill, but they are already weakened by less magic attack)

Unfortunately, I am very sad about the fact that to play magic DPS here you need to have very strong equipment (which is also very expensive to make), and even so the creator of this game does not even give hope that in the future magic classes will be more than just a debuff on m/wrl or buff on wrl/m :(.

At the same time it's very funny that the strongest magic combination after making these planned changes will be druid/warlock&)

I apologize to everyone who had to read such a long monologue ;(;(