Posts by Alke

Hello Tasuhiro!

Unless you send a ticket to support to have both accounts whitelisted, there are some restrictions, most importantly:

- When running the custom instances, the 'core' that drops can only be taken by one character

- A less frequent one, but still important, during events on the Celebria map, only one character can join

So, we suggest writing to support, so they can double check whether everything is correct, and then whitelist your accounts.

~ Alke

Hello, Xeae!

Thank you very much :) We hope you had fun on the GM event, regarding the events you mentioned:

Sebastian / Dalanis:

This event does indeed turn you into a frog and you need to "catch" other frogs.

When you come across a frog and talk to them, you will see they become an enemy and gain a shield debuff.

You need to hit them until this shield is gone (not too many, the shield is not that big)

After the shield is gone, you can use the "Cage"-item located in your backpack.

Misian / Heffner Camp:

I'm not sure if you mean there is a problem with this event, is this one not working for you?

~ Alke

Hello Boing,

I've moved your post from the "Class Balancing"-feedback post to it's own thread in the bug reports forum.

The issue regarding wrong level of mobs inside New Pantheon has been reported to the devs, and they will take a look at it ASAP.

~ Alke

loot all mobs and fuse all items together regardless of the stats on the items.

For Boozuka: I would like to add here that, to make 'dirty' tier stones you should to do the following:

- Farm green/blue items in, as Cruvor said, for example Sun Temple or Ice Blade Plateau

- Buy fusion stones (Random Fusion Stones are the cheapest) from the spirit mage NPC in Atlas City (44.3, 44.4)

- Place one of the fusion stones along with one of the green/blue items you farmed in the Arcane Transmutor and fuse them together

This will give you one 'dirty' tier 6 stone, and as you had stated above, fusing three of those together will give you one tier 7 stone, and so on.

The Fusion-addon (or the one included in ArcadiaUtilities) can help you speed the process up.

Make sure not to put any important items in the Arcane Transmutor, it has happened to the best of us and it's not fun to lose a nice/expensive item :)

~ Alke

Hello Boozuka, and welcome to our server!

If you still have the old starter gear, and have not obtained a new set on that character, you can go back to the NPC which gives it in the starter zones (Logar, Elven Island, Yrvandis Hollows) and obtain a new set (make sure to be on the class you want your new gear to be for, because the NPC will give you a set according to the main class you are on).

New players are always recommended to find a guild that can help them on the way, it's the easiest and quickest way to become familiar with the game, the instances, tactics and also the quickest way to gear up.

Druid/Rogue is definitely a fun class! I've played it a lot myself and still do sometimes, it is not the best DPS out there but it doesn't have to be, to be fun!

Due to the healing reducement on Druid/Rogue's main damage buff, I personally think it does make sense to gear up as a mage rather than a healer.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask anyone on here or in-game, we're all happy to help!

~ Alke

Thank you Kelliya, you are indeed correct.

I've moved these two posts into their own thread in the suggestions/feedback category.

Kelliya is indeed correct, by filling up these amulets and right clicking them once full, you'll gain a talent point food for your pet which will increase it's TP by 10,000

I've removed some posts that were both unnecessary and not in the right place.

I've left the original request published along with some constructive feedback on that post.

I also edited some of the posts that had 70% feedback and 30% attacks against each other to be 100% feedback and 0% attacks, because they at least contained some useful information that may influence the decision of the developers.

Posts which was referring to minimum amount of players in instance has been moved to ROFL B2 - minimum amount of players

I removed some posts that were off-topic and simply personal attacks against each other.

Please keep your replies in line with what this thread is actually about, so Devs can get useful feedback without having to scroll through those personal attacks.

Dear Arcadians,

I'm excited to announce myself as a new GM on CoA.

I'll be looking forward to helping, and answerring your questions in-game and on the forum.

You can ask/tell me anything in Flemish/Dutch, English and basic German.

I've been a long time player of this game, and can hopefully help with questions about older/low-level and newer content!

Hoping to see you all in-game,

With mutual respect,

Alke