Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• hi,
    my own opinion about class balancing
    -the nerfing for champ was rly hard ...
    from what i see most of champ player didn't play champ anymore .
    u guys need to rethink about it.
    -for warden why adding -65% reduce phy attack i mean it is rly too much for warden tank maybe make it 35 %
    -w/m is not playable now why u guys didn't buff them a little to just keep up with other magical class

• I wrote it with irony at the addendumin the Crash reports, but seriously,

- "10% damage decrement for each extra target" of Moon Cleave

- "16% damage decrement for each extra target" of Blasting Cyclon

At least, I definitely hope these two be to deleted.

I remember writing exactly the same thing before, but solos, especially instances like the Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean, became little annoying again, and I'm really pissed off.

Before, I was able to wipe out and annihilate the group of mobs with Moon Cleave and Blasting Cyclon ( by desperately use Bloodlust to reduce my HP and accumulate Rage).

However, even though my equipments are strengthened compared to before, often almost one mob remains. Should a Miss occur, one more will remain.

Damn 10% or 16% decrement for each extra target? Every a mob?

What on earth is there such a unbeliebable story?

Needless to say, in places like the above, a large number of mobs linking all at once and attacking with a strong DOT, so inevitably player have to deal with many at once. Remain of dealing is a matter of life and death.

Of course, even in other places, the situation that "though I thought I annihilated the hordes smartly, a mob is still alive" is simply frustrating.

I hope "damage decrement for each extra target" of both skills must be deleted as soon as possible.

If you don't want to delete it, I hope at least to loosen this conditions.

E.g.: From the 5th body, 5% decrement for each extra target, etc.

Although, it's also annoying that weird bugs can cause frustration for a long time, so it's better to restore them to their previous original state.

The situations of solo play must be considered (sometimes solo is required).

Regard

• I totally disagree.

Every AOE skill got a damage decrement. If this would be removed from the warrior skills, the class is incredibly to strong in AOE damage.

You should be fair to all classes and don't want such a change for just one class which you are playing.

It is good as it is.

Kind regards

• Hello

W/P
    Defender's roar : If you use a buff while it is still hanging on the character, it stops giving + 10.4% to health.
    It will be good to make this buff a raid.
    This warrior lacks rage, it might make sense to make "Slash" for mana, and give him 1s reload, it will make sense to use combo "Probing attack - Open flank - Opportunity" then.
    W/Wd
    Savage Whirlwind : Stun effect from this skill removed by Knight "Charge" and "Strike of Punishment" stun effects.

And my wish, i think Scout\Knight is useless now, maybe it will be nice to give him possibility to wear chain gear, and some passive bonuses for crossbow, with the processing of his skills at your discretion.

Thank.

• I couldn't write the last request because it became long, but I hope that somehow Thunder Storm's Cooldown 30 seconds will be abolished or the conditions will be moderated.

It seems that other user have already made requests, but me too, would like to formally request again.

Also, since there are opinions on W/P above, if I will supplement it, I think that it will be solved by the restoration of "Blood Retention rage recovery effect" I requested long before. Of course, this is one opinion.

I have other hopes with various classes, but these too, there are already requests from other users, and the number of requests is endless, so it's all this, for now.

It's a frank impression of the senior generation that would like to lower large and large changes as much as possible.

Regards, to DEVs.

• I couldn't write the last request because it became long, but I hope that somehow Thunder Storm's Cooldown 30 seconds will be abolished or the conditions will be moderated.

Thunder storm got 30s cd but Meteor Shower is working like the old thunder storm, just use that skill instead because is exactly the same as you request.

Thunder storm got 30s cd but Meteor Shower is working like the old thunder storm, just use that skill instead because is exactly the same as you request.

After checking immediately, it was exactly really.

I had used Meteor Shower to pursuit single mob, but when the specification was changed once before, I deleted it from macros, and so after that I didn't care at all.

Therefore, I didn't notice that the specifications had changed again at all.

Thank you for your kind advice.

• Not sure if this has been said before. I'm new to the server and currently playing champion/rogue and one thing i have noticed is that Rune Pulse and Shadow Pulse both use the buff "chain drive" from forge, however i personally do not think that shadow pulse should use chain drive, i recon that it should either get another skill like forge to give a buff possible called "shadow drive" but for shadow pulse or for shadow pulse not use the chain drive skill

• Hello, :)

I have two questions.

Why does the Magicians Thunderstorm a 30 Sec. CD?

The Magicians in my Guild who are not so big and well equipped now have difficulties to finish the Mirror World, as they run out of time, waiting for the ability to be free again.

Why does the Schout´s Wind Arrow cost 2 times Ammo?

I always found it pleasent that i was still able to use a skill that doesn´t use ammo. In addition the name of the Wind Arrow would hardly have any meaning in this context.

I don´t like this two changes so much and i don´t think i´m the only one.

Greets

androo

• View the quote from Madoxx below:

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• I like it more than the 15 focus cost like before :)

You can buy ammunition in mass for few gold and stack it to 10000 :)

Kind regards

• I have a question regarding Mages in general.

Where do you see the Mage atm? Because the way I see it, the burst damage compared to pDDS (scouts, rogues, champs..and YES, I compare with the same equipment) is almost nonexistent(20-30kk hit to 200kk hit). AoE wise most physical damage dealers will outdamage you, without a doubt. Atm the Mage is, imho, nothing more than a support class for some pdds. Sure some have quite a nice AoE or burst damage, but its nothing compared to most p-damage dealers.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

Where do you see the Mage atm? Because the way I see it, the burst damage compared to pDDS (scouts, rogues, champs..and YES, I compare with the same equipment) is almost nonexistent(20-30kk hit to 200kk hit). AoE wise most physical damage dealers will outdamage you, without a doubt. Atm the Mage is, imho, nothing more than a support class for some pdds. Sure some have quite a nice AoE or burst damage. But if I'm in a group with 2 scouts all I wanna do is deinstall the game or change class to heal because my damage is nonexistent.

Greetings.

I partially agree, i dont see much mages in partys, just couple of mages (m/s and m/ch) in partys and they do nice dmg even over pdps just under rogues and warden/rogue cuse these classes have really huge dmg (special in AoEs) right now and hope get balanced in next patch as happened with ch/r (ik ch/r still have nice dmg) and under wl/ch (idk why this class dont get nefed in the AoEs yet, if its cuse most of their dmg is fake or cuse really they are balanced and as happend with the mages, wl/ch its the only kind of warlock i see in partys, wondering why). Hope they make changes on mages to give them more sustain and buff their dmg.

One of the big problem i think is on this balance its everyone do the same, try the changes of patches on a dummy, see whats the higer dmg they get and play that class on runs, why? cuse all care more about be the top dmg on scrut then play a funny class. Few ppl try the averange dmg class on run, but after see they are not doing dmg or they are not the top dmg they inmediatly change class for the higer dmg class they play. why i say this, cuse i saw that in guild and in mix partys. Saddly that not help to the Devs to get info about the different classes, special when the ppl playing low dmg classes dont come to the forum and say what they feel or notice about a specific classes and help the Devs make changes on these classes.

I say all this cuse i been asking for changes on diferent classes i been trying (Ch/wl, W/Wl, W/r, Ch/r) and those classes being getting changes, some were top dmg for one patch and get nerfed in next patch xD but well at least got nice changes and some of these still doing nice dmg. Hope get balance on skills for Ch/W in next patch and balance on rogues, wrd/r and wl/ch next patch too,

Greetings

• Some thoughts on Champion and Warrior.

Ch/M

-High Energy Barrier: Seperate the shield and the damage increment portion of the skill, like you did with Wd/R's Heart of the Oak

Ch/Wl

- Change Soul Forge Mystery buff to provide 5 stacks of dark dmg Rune Pulse instead of a 10 sec buff

Ch/W

- Remove Rage cost of Slash and add x2 aggro multiplier

- Remove rage cost of Arc Strike, add x3 aggro multiplier and let it restore full rage (when target is under the effect of Electrocution)

This would solve all the rage issues the class has atm.

Ch/P

This is the only one of the Champion combinations, that is completly useless atm. Its support is outclassed by Ch/M and its dmg is so low, that my group urged me to change to something else. I think that should not be the case, all classes should be somewhat useful.

I don't know what approach you are planning to take with this class, but maybe adding light damage would help. Here are some changes I'd suggest regardless of your plans:

- Change Reviving Blast to a toggle buff, that reduces healing taken by 20% and increases attackspeed by 20%. Remove the 20% buff from Explosion of Righteousness. Having to maintain this buff was the most unpleasant thing i noticed while playing the combination in terms of playstyle. Moreover, Ch/P is the only champ that has no toggle buff, so it would make perfect sense.

- Add some kind of mana based spammable, or change one of the existing elite skills accordingly

Warrior/Druid

First off, well done. The class has become somewhat viable. The damage is not too bad, but gaining access to Slash Expert via the 4 skill combo takes to long(literally impossible in trash, everything dies too fast). Moreover, weaving Slashes between your skills can only be sustained under the influence of dwarven ale. My suggestions:

- Remove Earthly Strike's Unbalanced requirement

- Consider changing the cost of Slash to mana, or at least reducing the rage cost to 10, while Slash Expert is active

Warrior/Champion

While the class obviously had to be nerfed, you took it too far in my opinion. Burst damage is still nice, but offburst damage is way to low. Atm it's just a worse W/Wd, that drains itself constantly. In fact, you can't even particpate in b3 event with the class atm because of this.

- Change Unbridled Rage to a 15min buff again. Reduce the damage increment from 16% to 10%

- Reduce the life cost of the skills: Slash to 1%, Bloody Slash to 2%, Stifling Attack to 2% & Vendetta Blow to 3%

The rest of the Warriors have individual strengths and weaknesses, which makes them viable in different situations. Well done !

Where do you see the Mage atm? Because the way I see it, the burst damage compared to pDDS (scouts, rogues, champs..and YES, I compare with the same equipment) is almost nonexistent(20-30kk hit to 200kk hit). AoE wise most physical damage dealers will outdamage you, without a doubt. Atm the Mage is, imho, nothing more than a support class for some pdds. Sure some have quite a nice AoE or burst damage, but its nothing compared to most p-damage dealers.

Greetings.

I don't think they are that useless, some combos are decent and I like them but yes, their balance isn't over at all. What happened with mages is they changed magical formula, added more and better elemental dmg in june, on the first patch. This made the mages really good compared to pdps (pdps didn't get balance when this happened) and within the last months, mages got constantly nerfed (hey my lovely mr :P) while pdps got constantly buffed reaching a point where we are behind, again.

The part im more disappointed with is the changes themselves. Mages got 1 formula changed, 1 class reworked (mch), and 1 magical warden reworked (wd/d, well atleast the first weeks, now is totally useless idk how you don't see this). Pdps got reworks in several classes of rogues, warriors and champions and now they work completely different.

My opinion in all kind of dmg we usually compare in RoFL:

-Sustain: We keep asking for an increased sustained dmg where we dont need to cast (they tried but the skill was clearly not enough to be used in any combination except in mch because that class have a spammable nongcd skill to use in between). It never comes making m/d, m/p, m/wd and m/wl a waste of time. Maybe a skill without cd and gcd to spam like mch between the new skill? It needs to have way more dmg than fireball has now, maybe like mk fireball without cd. Like scouts wind arrow, that increased their single dmg sustain +30% LOL.

-In terms of aoes: im glad they added an option to have burst aoe but isn't good yet. It really needs to be changed from wind to subclass dmg and also, I would suggest that the debuff that storm leaves on the mobs should be also a buff on us. Most of the times mobs die while casting storm and we can't use meteor shower after or worse, mobs move and then we are useless (nothing new here ||).

-Burst: I noticed A LOT the last change in bosses defense. I can't get close to any pdps on balton anymore xD Can we get magical hot stew? Idk why some dps have 4kk attack and mages have to cry to reach 2kk.

I would like to see any of the useless mage combos to be reworked (we still have poison dmg and isn't in any combo).

Note: pls on mch return plasma arrow the posibility to add rage always and not remove it after using new skill. Is a pain.

Note 2: RK work exactly the same as WM, why not give WM proper auto attack aoes like RK? The ones it has now are a shame to even be leveled. Also, really low mattack for rofl.

Summon up, everyone cried mages were the kings when all this balance started and I feel we have been slowly forgotten into a class noone care about in patches and also in everyday gameplay. I don't want to be a pdps support.

• This has been suggested over a month ago now, and neither have we seen a change here ingame nor has any Dev commented on this suggestion.

If you are not going to implement physical boni to these skills please tell us and why.

I dont see any reason why physical priests should not benefit from those skills, especially after you took all the effort to change p/w to be a viable and fun to play dps.;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Hello! I have a suggestion why not make the knight / mage skill "holy strike" (священный удар)dependent on magical damage / attack? otherwise it turns out that all the damage is only from some white attacks, which makes it a little pointless to use other skills on this bunch of classes, since they have physical damage?