Posts by Amzi

First of all I want to say that I really enjoy the fact that my pet is now following me at an equal speed as my character, but I don't particularly like the visual effect that they have now.

I also don't really see the need for it?

If the speed-buff is permanent and basically just an "attribute" of the pet now, I don't feel like it needs an effect like that? Correct me if I'm wrong!

Mage/Priest's Aquatic Storm doesn't hit multiple targets like the skill description implies.

Nice animation btw !

I have a different experience with this, for me it hits multiple targets (at least on Itnal Camp's dummy targets), but the damage numbers don't show up onscreen until the cast is done.

In the gyazo gif I had to move cause gyazo won't let me record for very long, but you can see that after I moved, it took a second and then all the damage numbers jump on screen at once

https://gyazo.com/6266dc4300066eb3478e4cedb289abd7

Edit: It's just the numbers flying across the screen, in the damage log they appear correctly.

I've taken the idea of SellMode and some XML from it, and turned it into BagSell (Because CurseForge would not allow me to upload the AddOn as SellMode).

Credit for the idea goes to the original author of SellMode!

https://www.curseforge.com/chr…of-arcadia/addons/bagsell

Standard features of the original SellMode:

- Sell the full contents of a backpack page at once

Features I've added/changed:

- Valuable or stacked items will throw a confirmation pop-up to make sure you wish to sell this item.

- Added the 6 additional bags for Chronicles of Arcadia (so you can also sell pages 7-12)

If I'm missing anything or you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!

ok well i will add you to friend and message you. i am working on a wl/m atm. ty

That is a great mindset!

Wl/M (or support classes in general) will always be very much needed in every guild.

I wish you and the guild Phoenix good loot, and I hope you'll have fun on Arcadia :)

I found that the problem disappeared when I deleted the addon. Thank you.

It is very difficult to do tasks without addon. I could not find what to do as a solution. Can you help me?:)

Hello Xeae!

Glad that helped :) I'm afraid however, that I'm not a whizkid when it comes to fixing add-ons.

Perhaps the developers could have a take at it?

Hello Topo!

I think everyone who has decided to invest time into Arcadia will come to the same conclusion as I have.

Once you've tried out Arcadia as opposed to "The other publisher's" game, there is just no going back.

When starting on most servers, there is this huge mountain ahead of you that you have to climb to become even slightly endgame.

Arcadia has become a breeze of fresh air to play on for returning players, from the boost to level 80 (with very capable quest gear), to the custom content and ways to exchange Ancient Mementos for SW Badges or Ancient Mementos for Honor Points.

In the Lost Island of Atlantis, there are also free titles and daily rewards to be obtained (1x Grand Golden Hammer, 30x Golden Eggs and 2x Transport Runes).

And it does not stop there, with all the memory leaks that the devs have fixed in the game client, crashes have also been drastically reduced.

The server also has very nice diamond sales, aswell as wednesday's happy hours and weekend sales.

And in my opinion, most importantly: the team listens to the players, and is nearly always available when needed.

And while the availability alone is already a nice feat, they're also quite multilingual. There are GMs and Devs from all sorts of origins speaking all sorts of languages. (English, Russian, Spanish, German, Polish, Dutch, ..)

Hoping you will find your way here,

And if needed, feel free to contact me on here or in-game if you have any questions!

The story begins as me being the food, drinks and supplies manager of the birthday party of Arcadia.

I was entrusted to find the ingredients for the cake, and I intend to do so!

* But... Where are the ingredients... :/

* There sure is a lot of gold and treasure in this chest, but.. Can't make a cake out of gold and silver now can we?

Alright... Time to find them!

Hello, is anyone there?

* There doesn't seem to be any employees working at this food stand.. That's unfortunate..

Onto the next!

Hello, could you provide me with the following shopping list of ingredients?

• Milk
    • Flour
    • Eggs
    • Vanilla Petals
    • Sunflower oil
    • Butter

Hello, dear customer! I think I have everything in store! Let me have a look.

3 minutes later...

It seems as if I have everything except for the Vanilla Petals, those are quite hard to come by!

You can find them on the island about 5 kilometers off shore.

* So, I need to look for a boat... Now where will I find that... :rolleyes:

Hello, sir! Do you know where I could find a boat (and perhaps a captain)?

Hello! If you go down this path, you will find a boat on either side.

The one to your right is available for 1500 gold units per day.

I'll take it!

* And so, my journey began towards the island off the coast to find Vanilla petals.

* BUT... Perhaps I should have paid more attention to where I was going instead of enjoying the free rum that I had found below deck. <X

The End!

View the quote from Madoxx below:

Thunder storm got 30s cd but Meteor Shower is working like the old thunder storm, just use that skill instead because is exactly the same as you request.

How about Grox’s player model :D

As a matter of fact, would be pretty cool to have the player model of all team members!

Can’t give IDs for those sadly :)

Some more options:

For mobs, I personally love the skill "Shock Strike", a frontal AoE which has a decent aggro modifier and stuns targets aswell.

There's also Imprisonment Pulse which can be reset with Kinetic Burn

When it comes to rage management, Champion has an Item Set Skill with a relatively low cooldown that adds 100% rage, that in combination with the rage cape from Varanas Nightmare (you can macro this to change cape to the varanas nightmare one, use cape for 100% rage, and change cape back to your main one), and using Strength of Battle (100% rage) or Experimental Dwarven Ale (shared cooldown with Strength of Battle) should give you plenty of options to keep rage up during mob fights :)

1 skill class, so try to lower shot dmg for another 30%

And what about the Warmage? Warmage has and will always be a 1 skill class and nobody ever really complained about it. And if you think Mage/Scout is just a 1 Skill class then u are wrong. Many people only use shot and yes shot is the main skill from this class, but you can also use several skills at the same time and you have to do a rota in terms of bossfights if you want to deal the maximum damage. Dont just throw out a statement because one single person only uses shot ;)

In my opinion mage has already suffered the past few weeks since its gotten nerfed more than any other class, maybe wait a few days and check the new upcoming patches. I think for sure they will adjust many more things.

Is it possible to provide the source of all these "nerfs"? Personally I've barely seen any mage nerf whatsoever, with comparable gear I see mages doing the most damage. Also in my own experience, I frankly did more damage with my mage gear than with the very comparable chain gear I have now (chain even has a higher tier weapon).

The only "nerf" I've seen is Purgatory Fire in the latest patch, but to counter that, EVERY instant skill mage had their global cooldown got removed, so you can now cast your instant skills inbetween your main spammable to cause even more damage.

And besides that buff, the cooldown on "Clear Thought" potion got removed and it's now usable alongside "Ancient Spirit Water", that gives you literally 10% more non-burst damage because you permanently cast 10% faster.

I'm just going through the patch notes here.

I think the only mage class that was nerfed in any way was mage/rogue, every other mage is *more* than capable to hold it's own and leave other classes behind in some cases.

Btw, big thumbs up and thx, that the Knight/Mage now has a magical attack buff :)

It is missing in patch notes, but thx for it. Tests will follow :)

First of all Big Thanks for buffing this class. Just a quick question. Is it intended that "Silence" (490007) only does 84 Lightdamage? Because this is so little damage that you could just leave it out. And if I remember correctly before the changes that skill did a lot more damage.

Greetings.

According to the ROM Wiki (with the official elite skills still in place):

Silence causes 40.0..80.0 Magical Light Damage. The seals do exactly 8 damage and it's treated for another-person's-damage. Silence can place seals even on buildings during Siege War.

The red text is the skill's value upgraded to level 90.

I have an idea for the Knight/Mage as a mdps class. Atm this class is really far away of all other classes. The class has no possibility to do permanent moderate damage.

Maybe the skill "Enhanced Armor" could increase the magical attack of this class for all, who play it as mdps.

For a tank, which is playing knight/mage, it does not change anything.

If "Enhanced Armor" would increase the magical attack for the same amount like def, the class is maybe able to do moderate damage. Maybe it is enough with 50% attack bonus.

I completely agree that knight/mage lacks the matk buffs to be viable in high instances as a pure DPS class.

However.. I feel like 50% matk is just a ridiculous amount to just give for free and permanently (look at the Ch/R patk nerf, it was for a reason).

I suggest boosting it's matk by a maximum of 20% permanently, with for example said buff Enhanced Armor.

This buff could also be added to the AoE skill Holy Light Domain, it would match the style of W/M then. By turning on the AoE, you gain pdef/mdef and matk, like W/M used to be.

Personally, I don't feel like x/p classes have bad heals if you wear the correct equipment.

I think it's obvious that scout/priest with leather gear will not be healing like an actual healer?

Just like a priest/scout will not be dps'ing like an actual scout by wearing healer gear.

Comparison with my gear:

Priest/Scout Urgent Heal: 260.000 (2-H staff WITH healing power)

Knight/Priest Urgent Heal: 220.000 (1-H hammer WITHOUT healing power)

The decrease in heal is expected due to not having the passive increase in healing aswell as not having healing power on the weapon.

I don't see anything wrong with heals at this moment.

at the moment there is not a single combination where he as rogue, with better gear than I have for mage, can keep up with me.

then he does something wrong, even r/ch with daggers is very strong. Varondil did a 400kk dps in trash with full leather gear and daggers. r/wl is still viable and deals alot of damage too. Even rogue/scout does enough dps to keep up.

Every time I post something I get the same argument back: "This person with full yellow gear and t17 weapons still does well with those classes"

It simply does not work that way, guys :) comparing your average player to someone geared like Varondil is simply not fair.

My guildie's rotation is correct, timing is on point, and I'm telling you that he cannot keep up with me right now while I have a weapon that's 2 tiers lower and he has slightly better gear in general.

I have to say I completely agree with the point regarding r/ch.

People are asking for it to receive the ability to wear chain, and then it already having the ability to wear a 2-H hammer.. this is simply not a rogue anymore.

and a rogue in my guild is rightfully so getting somewhat demotivated with these changes to rogue.. at the moment there is not a single combination where he as rogue, with better gear than I have for mage, can keep up with me.

And then hearing that the newest and possibly best rogue combi requires a 2-H hammer to reach it’s full potential... Yikes

Personally, I don't know how I feel about this:

• Increased Warrior/Mage Electrical Rage effect amount per stack to 20.6% and changed magical attack power increment to magical damage.

Warrior/Mage has always been a class that needs high magical attack, taking away it's magical attack and exchanging it for magical damage will only reduce it's viability in higher inis and increase it's viability in lower ones.

In HoS for example, warrior/mage would probably be one of if not the top dps, but take it to gorge and up and it might be one of the lowest ones.

Please, consider keeping the effect amount per stack the same but changing it back to magical attack power.

edit1:

Rogue/Champion bug report: Disassembly shadow returns 30 rage per 2 seconds, not 15

Some thoughts on the latest patch regarding heals and wisdom:

Wisdom is now incredibly overpowered on a healer, I'm doing 1.000.000 Recover's unbuffed with what really is mediocre gear, tier 12 gorge healing staff with max tier 9 equipment and 57k wisdom with whatever stats were available to me at the time.

I LOVE the fact that wisdom is included in heal formulas, but these heals make my instance runs BEYOND boring.

Buffing up wisdom gets me to pretty much 4.000.000 Recover on druid and 5.200.000 Group Heal on priest.. I really don't see how this is fun to anyone, healing is not a challenge anymore, the only thing I can do now to still have some fun is run instances unbuffed..

One Mother Earth's Fountain or Group Heal and everyone gains 3 times their maximum HP, and Recover heals twice the tank's HP.

I want to propose to reduce the amount that wisdom buffs burst heals (like the initial heal on Recover or Urgent Heal), and increase how much wisdom affects Heal over Time (like the effect on Recover on druid, or Regenerate on priest).

This would make healing to me a lot more fun!

Side note: This could also mean that people who had not statted wisdom before can still use their gear, because now their gear is beyond useless... I've seen the effects of it.

a lot of changes. I only hope that you will help updating addons. for example zBag with additional bags will probably do not work (we will check it later).

healers are worse; dps, tank are better. in worse case scenario healer will be not necessary at all for instances. we will see.

I personally disagree with healers being worse, heals were always so ridiculously overpowered to the point that it got boring for me...

At least now healing might be fun and challenging, so while heals are lower, I feel like the healer classes are better and will be more fun to play.

I do have some other suggestions on some changes (not necessarily healer related) and will post those after testing them in-game first

ah Ok, I started that quest chain i just didnt follow it enough I guess.. I'll have to figure out where I stopped.

Thanks very much for the info.

The QuestHelper-addon should definitely be able to help you with that in case you can't find it again.

Seeing the last comments about ultimate bonus set. Leather give pdmg, chain speed attack and magical % crit dmg. I would want to ask if sets being different is intended? Is maybe related to class balance incoming? Magical crit dmg is pretty useless compared to the other options chain and leather have. I would apreciate if someone from the team can throw some light on this. Thx.

So it should be, magic equipment is designed for classes such as a mage or a warlock and is not designed for a warrior/mage, this class is now the strongest in causing point damage, do you propose to make them even more powerful ?, then it will be a very strong violation of the balance of magic classes.
    f you redo the bonuses of gold sets for the warrior/mage class, normal magic classes like a mage or a warlock will generally become useless in causing damage, why think so shallow, let's then remove all magic classes except the warrior / mage from the game))

I don’t understand why such a perverted dump as a warrior/mage is useful on this server, it uses only 2 buttons to cause damage, on other servers this bunch is significantly cut
    I remember before closing the Russian server there a bunch of warrior/mage damage was reduced by 75% and normal magic bundles like a mage/warrior were useful there.

Then let's make DiYCE and KittyCombo bannable, because those addons make every class combo into a 1-button dps class...

Invalid point really.

In any case, warmage is strong and it sure does give other magical classes a run for it's money, but I'm 100% convinced that M/W has a stronger burst than warmage does, and mages are still very useful on Arcadia thanks to the way the instances are built (magical or ranged bosses in Tikal and HoDL).

What I do agree with is that magical gear should NOT be built around one class combination like warmage, meaning there should not be any attack speed added to magical cloth gear whatsoever.

if I can share my invaluable (due to not having run RoFL before) opinion here:

TL;DR: I agree with Melodic on the fact that Ch/R is horrendously imbalanced.

While yes, Wd/W can tank in dps gear, Wd/W doesn't get the HP Ch/R gets, aswell as 50% free permanent patk.

Wd/W is an amazing burst class and can tank anything for 20 seconds, Ch/R can just keep it up forever.

Rune Pulse consumes no resource whatsoever, hits like truck and only suffers a little from RNG from Attacks.

And whilst doing that, they also do permanent (!) Area of Effect damage, and not low damage at that.

if I may compare it to a different yet somewhat similar class in terms of skills, K/M, Ch/R is just off the charts.

K/M gets no burst/perma matk buffs and K/M's Holy Light Domain dmg barely does 1/3rd of the damage Rune Overload does with similar gear sets in low inis, never mind about higher ones.

Obviously I'm comparing magical to physical dps here, but in other aspects K/M and Ch/R are quite similar.