Posts by Dime

Titles are also for:
    - Just hit the point of the game Dalanis
    - Possession of 100 points or more on the epidemic
    -about 38 points on a wheel on Tagena
    - Chessboard (probably need 2,3 players) -4 titles (250 points or more, 225 points, and who used the color more so you get a title 1 of 3)
    Thanks to Visenya and Ravael for working out them and help.
    Titles can not be accurately described by me.

The last two questions:
    1) If I lose a few days of the event, will I lose the opportunity to acquire these titles in one event? (I have to wait until next year)
    2) Is used vouchers have an impact on the title at all?

Hey Int,if the team are so creative then maybe you will create new events with better rewards and put it into the game instead of those boring events we get every year.

Hi Int
    All right, but it is very frustrating. A few days ago we beat in guild 2x20 Thysdyr.And now have to start from scratch because it can be hidden titles associated with it. Why we not get new titles with the launch of a new event only a week later? People did old titles, and now have to start all over again.:(

Has anyone gained any new title of the event? Maybe GM will share with us any information about those titles? I did today all the events and found nothing. "???" this description does not say anything.

I have a question to the people responsible for this change. Why do you design for instances of classes ranged, and then wonder that only scout goes there?
    It is not a question of dps. What dps scout does on mobs? Weak. What does DPS scout after finishing firing at the boss? Weak. His only strength was the moment of firing, and it all Now and it spoiled. Rogue , guards, warriors never see at Tikal and it's your fault.

Above 90 level cenedril need 2.5k white elements on one top element. I think one year is too short. Rank is not everything. We don't have only one cenedril to do.

Hello
    I have a suggestion on the new exchange .Npc that could replace cenedrills hearts, mementos on the white elements needed to improve. I ask for your opinion on this topic.

Cześć.Na tą chwilę na serwerze są 2 polskie gildie.Sandstorm i Gwardia.Ze swojej strony zapraszam do Sandstorm.Szepnij do mnie na grze wieczorem to uzyskasz więcej informacji.Nick-Dimebag.

You should be able to obtain the titles for the main-questline in Splitwater now

Bad information.Titles for the main-questline in Splitwater are still bugged.