49,2 66,9
    55,0 58,1
    54,3 59,2
    51,7 61,0
    54,0 63,1
    54,8 63,1
    50,7 64,9
    54,0 63,4
    If they do not appear anywhere, the script will not mess up and write to support. It's best done after server restart or maintenance.

I raise the topic. I would add Arcadia Coins to the exchange options for cenedril elements

Aggro potions .You have not discovered anything new:)
    And about 20% defense is a matter of choosing food for a tank to attack or damage.
    If we are able to penetrate more than 20% of the physical defense of the boss, our physical attack will be better suited to physical attack. If we are below this value, the food for physical damage is better(made by Gangi).

You also have to take into account whether the party is firing on the trash.And also the level of eq people in the team.And in the case of Inferno tank can also quickly be excluded from the game (stun, fear).

Holding bosses is not the problem for Aldo or Inferno. The problem appears in the case of trash (if you have classes like ch / r, w / wd or wl / ch in the team). From my several years of experience stating up 3 x st / hp, 3x st / patt is the best solution. You can not go away from survivability in favor of aggro. I also would prefer to stating 6 x st / hp, but it would require reinforcement of the skills of a knight building aggro,
    btw. 500k only in my dream, but 300k is ok

If some knights think that ps.attack is not needed for them because it does not build aggro and use only stamina / hp stats, changes will not help them :)

Ja tu jetem i wystarczy:)Sam się przekonaj.A nick Yorexis coś mi świta.Chyba mieliśmy już ze sobą styczność.

Hello. I would suggest adding to plate set from the Inferno attribute + aggro as in the set from Cl.
    I think it would help a lot tank like knight or guard to keep aggro if we have a class like ch / r or w / wd as dps in team.

Skill Name:Myrmex Military Sickle
    ISS Level:75
    Suggested changes: Additional aggro like the Holy Strike skill.Cooldown None.
    Reasoning for these changes: Physical skill build aggro useful on some bosses. No damage from light like all knights skill aggro build.
    Other:-

Skill Name:Howl from the Deep
    ISS Level:90
    Suggested changes:Cooldown change to 30s-1min
    Reasoning for these changes:Classes like knights / priests only have this skill as a taunt.

Skill Name:World Domination
    ISS Level:95
    Suggested changes:Aggro increase more than 10%.20% think it would be cool.
    Reasoning for these changes:Because as i look at building aggro by ch / r i fall into depression:)Besides, aggro is never enough for a knight and I'm greedy.

Skill Name:Holy Thunder Blade
    ISS Level:98
    Suggested changes:more powerful version Myrmex Military Sickle
    Reasoning for these changes:please look iss 75 lvl:)

OMG. You can buy 20 pieces of silk for an advanced aggregator from npc Tirion after signing up for expo. I do not know where the price of 5-10 dias each.
    Better answer the question whether you know the rules of the game with the maximum number of accounts?

Great thanks for the developer for today's patch. Thanks for listening to the voice of the players and putting forward positive changes for us.

I think nerf scout is a purely marketing play. The scout population on the server is very big but most have no runes 12. And now we have promotion for diamonds and runes. With these runes and titles from the new worldboss will make up most of the dps. We lost a lot of diamonds and time for nothing because the publisher sees only dps scouts who is not OP !!! And that's what's called balancing. Why did not we get as a balancer for this weakened increase of constant dps because after the boost time scout is weak. I'm afraid what will it be like to want to put +30 stones.
    I go back to the farm new event with alts because again someone made a silly joke with a drop of cards from a new event with bugged channel 2,3 at EXPO.