Posts by Heccs

Hello there,

after yesterdays patch and its problems with interface and macros, I wanted to do a seperate backup for my kittys. At first I didnt know where to find them, so I looked through some files and made a discovery, which concerned me as a fellow developer.

In the file "authdata.bsd", which I assumed is saving our authentification data, has some values in plaintext (e.g. username), but I also could read my password there. Of course it wasnt that obvious like password: "my_password", but I would rly like it to be hashed to minimalize potential security risks. :)

Thank you very much and appreciate it!

Hi,

as far as i know, AoD PvP was supposed to not include any player gear and buffs outside the instance. Since last patch it seems, that it doesn't reset it. I just played 2 rounds and every player had more than his usual HP and appearance, that's not a big problem, because the skills are doing %-dmg. BUT it seems that also others buffs are included and especially movementspeed buffs like ostrich/bouquet of the supply unit (sry, dont know the english translation, in german it is "Reitstrauß des Versorgungstrupps") is very broken.

I forgot to make a screenshot, but will add it as soon as the next round starts.

Greedings

Hello there,

I recently started to play champion (mainly as support with ch/d), but the further i progress, I want to try it out as a DD. Is any experienced player willing to share some insights and advices on how to play champion as dd and which subclasses and skills are good?

I have my eyes on combinations like ch/s, ch/wl and ch/w. As far as now, I realized, that some classes (for example ch/w) need to be played with specific weapons (axes in this case) and I have read, that 1h-hammer + talisman outperfoms 2h weapos, but want to know more about this class. :)

Would be nice, if a player has time to give some information here or just whisper me ingame. Thank you very much. :)

But the problem is, there are no quest mobs (marked with an arrow above). Only regular mobs are spawning and no event mobs. I did the quest a few days ago with another character and everything was fine, but since yesterday I cant proceed it with another char.

Quest ID: 427256

Quest Name: The Demons Behind the Wall

(Main Quest Chain - The Spirits of Despair)

Zone 33 Moorlands of Farsitan

I wanted to do this quest, but the NPC "Pritschi Akson" always says "already running, participate or wait for end". The necessary mobs aren't spawning and it doenst proceed.