Community Feedback on Recent Updates: Share Your Vote and Thoughts!

• Due to the hopeless recent decisions of the game publisher and GM, I decided to check what you, dear players, think about it. I'm ordering a small vote.

1. Are you in favor of reversing the changes from August 16, 2024? So that the rules from before August 16, 2024 continue to apply. ANSWER - YES / NO

2. Are you in favor of changes being consulted with the players in advance? So that they are presented to them, e.g. a month before the introduction, and the players can say whether they want them or not. ANSWER - YES / NO

3. How do you evaluate the GM's work in terms of communication between players and the game publisher. I mean forwarding our suggestions to the publisher and not the normal GM work, i.e. answering questions or banning for bad behavior. ANSWER - from 0 to 10, where 0 - disgrace, 10 - great.

4. Do you think that the publisher listens to players' suggestions and provides the product that players need? ANSWER - YES/NO

If you have any further questions, please pm me in-game. I'll add them here. My in-game nickname - Ithileve

1. YES

2. YES

3. max 1

4. NO

Edited 2 times, last by Ithileve: Połączono post napisane przez Ithileve do tego postu. ().

Approved the thread.
  • 1. Yes

2. Yes

3. 8 if we talk about Daleshy (4-6 for most other GMs)

4. Depends there is no clear yes or no here -> but feels like going more in a no direction also its not all devs but some....

• Official Post

Hello,

This is forum thread currently. Please make it actual poll where you vote without writing post replies. It makes it faster to actually read results without extra scrolling which is time consuming.

Greetings

• I think that whoever wants to speak out won't be bothered by whether they have to scroll through other players' statements. It's sad how much the publisher and as a result you developers are ruining this game and supposedly everyone is supposed to have equal chances in the game and as a result it's one big lie. This is not just my opinion, there are very many people who agree with me but won't speak out, they'll simply finish the game.

• Official Post

I think that whoever wants to speak out won't be bothered by whether they have to scroll through other players' statements. It's sad how much the publisher and as a result you developers are ruining this game and supposedly everyone is supposed to have equal chances in the game and as a result it's one big lie. This is not just my opinion, there are very many people who agree with me but won't speak out, they'll simply finish the game.

However wouldn't it better if other's opinions are actually easy visible for others? Why to write responses if you can just click and reduce "New message" notifications for everyone, make all votes automatically counted and actually have higher chances to be taken into account?

I notified thread's author about enabled possibility for creating actual poll on newly created threads on forum now, but he didn't want to edit thread anymore.

Would be more beneficial if you could bring some examples of what exactly is "ruining" and what is a "lie". Now it is clueless to guess what exactly do you mean. It is like random person coming to you on street and telling you are liar and going away and you stay confused what did he mean.

Greetings

• I agree with Grox, for a clear and better way to collect, analye and evaluate data, a poll is needed. The current version of this post might give a small feeling about opinions, but it just doesnt give a proper view and data to work with.

Changed the title of the thread from “Ruining the game, ignoring players' problems by GMs. VOTE” to “Community Feedback on Recent Updates: Share Your Vote and Thoughts!”.