Posts by playboy

once there was a story of 2 dragons (Zhargos and Pharagos).

as the story goes, it took years for them to come to taborea.

their whole destiny was to bring "playboy" his shields and talismans just so he could be a little bit better than average;(. oh how he waited and waited just to get a glimpse of those gold shields and talismans before they go up in AH for 50k :D.

oh how he prayed the balancing would be over so the whole server could move on to fighting these giants as a group of dwarves,humans and elves to take down these dragons and to open up new instances^^.

character name :Playboy

grettings all just having fun :P

hi

byte, please give consideration to changing focus build up (wl/s) to some form of saces impulse where a warlock can recoup some hp we lose from blood arrow.

focus build up to me doesn't serve a purpose since knowledge acquisition does a good enough job.

thank you:)

how about taking a break from class balancing with new class that they want to balance and take a break from new card systems and work on new ini and world boss since they were both brought up before any new card system.

cheers.

;):P^^

hello

i like playing wl/ch sometimes but sometimes i feel its too slow with its casting ,

could there be a way to make a cpl skills insta cast ?

like ruthless judgment insta with 1-2 sec cd, puzzlement with 15 sec cd,

psychic arrows insta with 2-3 sec cd,

and maybe buff saces' fury up to 24% from 15%

thank you

this has probably been discussed, but in upcoming patches i would like to see titles and title buffs with posion dmg..

that can happen by new world boss or ini.

also would like to see a talis with just dmg on it not just (fire,dark,earth,) but helps with all elemental dmg.

cheers lol

sean, i asked for something simular with scouts about blood arrow and was met with all classes are different.

at least being from sacred you dont have people chiming in to tell you the differences in classes and how it shouldnt happen lol

you'll probably get a response from a GM saying " thats a well thought out idea" "we'll consider it"...

lmao

cheers;)

lol i understand all of what you guys are saying or there would be no need for other classes llol.

i just ask for some simple things is all i understand the strengths and weaknesses of all classes.

it dont hurt to ask to see if some things get implemented , i do notice when some ppl ask for changes they get them quite quick is all im saying.

cheers lmao

i can say the same :/ why only s/ch have that ability ? with high dmg attached to it ?(

to me its not about the healers, it is about asking for some of the same skills as other classes.

funny how you only quoted that part lol:D.

regarding new cendrils and hearts,

i agree with others where you could either sell/trade hearts for other hearts.

its not easy looking at a bunch of high lvl cenedrils that are useless and cant do anything with.

thank you.

hello,

regarding wl/s 2 things

1. could you look into changing lvl 40 skill (focus build up) since lvl 30 (knowledge aquisition)

already does a good job on focus regeneration.

2.could you look into changing lvl 36 skill (opportune strike) since lvl 70 elite makes puzzlement always crit.

thank you...

also can you make blood arrow not lose hp andnot on timer ( like s/ch)

all scouts should have that ability.

once again,

thank you cheers.

oh and nerf s/ch lol

hi,

in the upcoming patch for wl/s can you look into a different skill other than focus build up since it will already have knowledge acquisition.

i dont know maybe a skill that'll increase dark dmg for 20-30 secs with a cooldown.

thank you.

I think it would be better as is considering its a all focus class and is capped at 100 , with the shot using 10 focus it’s definitely going to need the focus regeneration

i know burn, but i still want a burst...^^

also im looking forward to wl/k and i do recognize the defense buffs but also maybe a hp buff too like mind rune:D.

cheers

hi,

in the upcoming patch for wl/s can you look into a different skill other than focus build up since it will already have knowledge acquisition.

i dont know maybe a skill that'll increase dark dmg for 20-30 secs with a cooldown.

thank you.

hello

can someone tell me if new warlock /scout combo skills are suppose to be physical or magical,

because it shows physical.

thank you.

also s/wl not a playable class unless all gold gear and high lvl weapons.please change B.A to same effect as it is on s/ch...

thank you..

hello, a couple things i would like to add.

1. s/wl please turn blood arrow from taking hp like s/ch. also please raise poisonous surge up to 24% , make concentration cast while walking up to 30 secs and lower cd to 3 mins.

2. i dont know if you're planning to make rofl NM 12 man but that would be great since one would have to run it x3 for 1 core.

3. please add universal pots to item shop( prevents ppl from dupping).

is there future plans to add poison dmg titles. title buffs ?

thank you

cheers.

i would like some time in the near future for you guys to consider implementing new stats that can be had a super hard mode instance

for example: intelligence strength stamina

intelligence strength stamina

magical attack phys attack phys attack

magical attack phys attack phys attack

it'll take some of the boredom out of the game and give people something new to achieve.

most will probably not like it at 1st, but think of all the different stat combinations that could be done;)