Posts by Akitu

Please add in Happy Weekends:

Guild Resources (Atlas Zinc, Atlas Fernleaf, Atlas Fairywood, Soul Core, Original Sin Essence, Flawless Ruby)

Featured Cuisine Delicacy

Everlasting Love Spiced Juice

Soulmate Mixed Dessert

Aged Realgar Wine

Egg Rice Dumplings

Hot Stew

Necropolis Cake

Birthday Muffin

Little Magic Biscuit

Fresh Ostrich Feast

Dreamland Pioneer Sigil

Badge of the Worldwide Fame

Kind Regards, Enerdhil^^

I can't tell if you are trolling or if you are actually that ignorant and arrogant at the same time, but in any way is your comment not worth argueing with...:rolleyes:

Olia, as you can see, there are lots of different opinions about lots of different stuff on the server and somehow everyone gets to the point they want to reach in their own way. So, once again: play the game the way you prefer and with which you will have the most fun, since thats what its all about in the end. ;)

Cheers!

Don't care about his words. This man talking that scouts who statted strength they're stupid, okay let's see damage at Gorge 1-3 bosses and DPS from 3rd boss gorge! Captain + Miezee (3 dex-dex + 3 str-str) VS Rirka, Eneler, Fighter and Jeen who statted scout in full dex.
    So I think that his advices is incorrect ^^
    What about heal weapon 11(statted) vs 14(dirty) heal will get about +50k to recovery with dirty tiers but if u statted ur weapon its about +20-30k hp unbuffed! But you're right we have different opinions and only you should choice how to make your gear^^

Best wishes,
    Knight

Dear Dev Team, I think that a lot of players will agree with my mind, we need remove blacklist limit. This trash talk in world chat interfere with the gameplay. We are playing for relaxing but we must watching this...

Best Regards, Knight

I'm a bit confused now. Do you mean you get better loot in dungeons when you're in a group of 6?

Because for questing / daily quests my friends and I actively avoid grouping since the mobs will only drop 1 daily quest item (i.e. only 1 player can loot) even when we're in a party of 3 and kill it together. And when playing solo just as many mobs do drop the item, it's not like mobs drop the item 100% of the time in a party and only 50% of the time when playing solo. So I haven't been noticing a difference at all. But then again I'm only questing in Dust Canyon for now. Maybe it's different in the custom end game?

Like I said before, u can increase your Drop Rate if u will use Runes, Potions, Buffs, but...
    You will increasing your % of loot chance. But this % is increasing Baseline, and Baseline you can increase only if you will at group.

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." A.Einstein

I'm a bit confused now. Do you mean you get better loot in dungeons when you're in a group of 6?

Because for questing / daily quests my friends and I actively avoid grouping since the mobs will only drop 1 daily quest item (i.e. only 1 player can loot) even when we're in a party of 3 and kill it together. And when playing solo just as many mobs do drop the item, it's not like mobs drop the item 100% of the time in a party and only 50% of the time when playing solo. So I haven't been noticing a difference at all. But then again I'm only questing in Dust Canyon for now. Maybe it's different in the custom end game?

Not only in dungeons. You should always be in group if u wanna farm something (cards/tier items, etc.) When you farming dungeon, you can be in group from 2-3 persons and have similar drop rate. It’s not principilar, but u should be in group) Also some location like Dust Devil Canyon has a bad loot chance, and if u farm something you should use some buffs to increase Drop Rate. For Example, Lucky Potion u can get from your housekeeper and this increase drop rate at 75%, each rune (Loot X) can increase this at 120% when your weapon have a high duration! But stay in group it’s most important!

Best regards, Knight<3

Recently I thought that would be nice add in Traveling Merchant some new functions.

I think that a lot players who has cooking or alchemy crafting skills need always leaving from their houses to buy bottles and cooking ingredients.

Maybe it's possible to add a new option in Traveling Merchant and he will selling those?

Best Regards, Knight