Can DN stay open again? :D

• Hello fellow Arcadians, writing this today after a painful week of DN closing in my face. Im make this post for GL to see and please approve itwould be very nice for lowbies to get their rings since we cant get them from farming DN because it gets closed 15 min after opening and people that monopolize DN by closing it sell the rings on AH for 33k and only 1 ring of each type at a time... so for the sake of 90% of the population on Paradise get a date and lets farm it again we did it once we can do it another time for a week or 2 it would so SO AWESOME and we could get our gear to head in the new patch coming soon 8)

thank you very much hoping we can make this happen :)

Ty to DarkRevolution/Cursed/F*ckerbande/Forjados/Revenge/ColdFusion/Sandstorm/Tempesto/Disturbed for your answer hoping more will come :D

• i suggest you (its whit respect)
    1)make a magic gear whit yellow stat you and your friends guild
    2)farm hos
    3)make a strong gear whit purple stats
    3) make a strong guild
    4) and close dn whit your guild
    Or do you want to start a game whit the latest accesories last weapons ?. You must try your best to get the best, start from 0
    we all started like you. Here the only things free and whitout effort are: the golden hammer, runes transport and golden eggs.
    You need time and effort or money for recharge diamonds
    Come on you can do your best !! :)

• You must try your best to get the best, start from 0

we all started like you

totally agree with it.

I think the same, because the most ppl has a mindset like : do nothing high reward. this isnt possible at all and in my opinion i would close dn everytime if its possible for the guild and not for monopolize or such other stupid arguments. you wanna have the best items then do something for it and improve your gear to be faster then others and at least everyone has the same chance. we all started from the bottom

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• cant rly blame people for completing dn when they can since I think most of the guilds here have guys who are new to server and need gear/stats from there. If you are having trouble with dn try bringing K/m and w/m there bc they are pretty strong even with lesser gears and bring a wl/m support to buff them

• Well if we get every guild in you guys would really go against 97% of the server and close it really good mentallity there from Mithras

• i agree we do try to farm HoS up to 6th boss until we cant kill the bosses anymore as much as we can also try to get crafted gear lvl 95-98 to guildy so they can at least have something to stat and start with. for weapons well most likely like everyone else we bought ours from AH and for acces pretty much all of us have mems ones our gear is not bad like youre trying to say we have decent gear capable of running few things including DN but we cant even get to 3rd boss before people close it and will mostlikely never be able to since well never be as strong/fast as you without those little items we are lacking and its clearly not by buying them from NADANA at 35k dias that well advance in game id rather get it from the instance and learn from it than just getting it off auction house :)

• We don't have a problem doing DN it's just we only have the people on USA evening times and everyone needs a ring. So when y'all close it we can only get in one run a night... But anyway I see that there are [wrong choise of word] here just like the Mithras server that don't want people to keep playing.

• The fault is not the seller, if someone wants to pay 35k or 90k its fine because are their diamonds.
    But if you do not have the gear strong enougth, think the way:
    1_ recruit more ppl
    2_join your guild whit another
    3_ use buffers
    4_ enter whit sigil
    Also if you get to the 3 boss you go well, do not expect to get the ring in 1 day
    I have also read arguments like "should help the comunity" but people who say that ("not all"). I dont see warning when they kill Mandara, Blind Hackman to help people who need elites, and dont warn because want to exploit it for win myths, and i dont judge them, if they can kill Mandara fast, well for them gz.
    Its a Game, you are supposed to improve to get better things. Imagine starting a new job and demand the position of "head of the company", new car, two women secretaries :thumbup: , just because you are new XD
    To finish, continue improve make a strong guild, farm the lasted instance and change those AH price.

• I can't agree with my guild on this... One month ago when Xibalba from Inthedark proposed the same agreement everyone agreed on doing it. Now, one month later everyone want to kill these guys for trying the same deal? Is this a joke? Unbelievable...

• anyway we wont get this because of Mithras/Fatality tyvm selfish people that wanted help for DN on first week of letting it open

• By the way kingblood its 2 boss not 3 and not once a day more like once a week keep up the good work while some people think about 100% of the server with this idea you can still think about your own self only its ok :) just dont be surprised when this server dies as mithras did

• Its a Game, you are supposed to improve to get better things. Imagine starting a new job and demand the position of "head of the company", new car, two women secretaries :thumbup: , just because you are new XD
    To finish, continue improve make a strong guild, farm the lasted instance and change those AH price.

basicly ''well be a*sholes until you are able to make us lower prices but them well only buy them from you to sell them higher'' type of guy i see

• Xibalba from Inthedark proposed the same agreement everyone agreed on doing it. Now, one month later everyone want to kill these guys for trying the same deal? Is this a joke?

maybe he didnt complain from the begining like you guys are doing it.

Mithras/Fatality tyvm selfish people

selfish because you dont get what you want xD it´s a nice point of view

just dont be surprised when this server dies as mithras did

since i play here the server population has been tripled, so i dont think this server dies or whatever you trashtalking about and at least you cant compare other publisher with arcadia it´s the same like you compare a ford with a ferrari.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Lol everyone didnt agree alot of ppl said they didnt care others said no and others said doesnt matter to me we dont farm like that etc all didnt agree that is a fact.
    Also it has gotten worst after treaty people agreed now they close faster than ever i cant blame them tho i respect its a game its supposed to be competitive i only gave majority of votes last time but now ppl are more against it because other guilds were still closing it cant controll these stuff also we dont even farm or close it like we could so we not even really factored into this but you cant expect this to work like alot of ppl have said make k/m and w/m and wl/m and do it simple.

• I rarely even run DN and as a guild we do not run it very often because most of us do not need things in there besides the stones.
    The treaty yall proposed only benefits the certain EU guys and screws most of us NA guys who have to work :thumbup:

• anyway we wont get this because of Mithras/Fatality tyvm selfish people that wanted help for DN on first week of letting it open

So when im play i cant try to complete dn becouse if i do i´m a selfish? :huh: Dont blame the guilds that close dn, thing of how your guild can improve the time for farm dn stone or close dn. Also you cant start whit other accesories? They are accesories from mems, myths, hos. I thing many ppl on this server started without dn accesories, believe me if you start from 0 like everyone did not break your computer. :thumbup:

• Calolim i know it was at our disadvantage first time im from EST canada but maybe this time we could change things a bit? maybe not 1 week maybe 2-3 days ty for staying civilized and not go like some other

So when im play i cant try to complete dn becouse if i do i´m a selfish? :huh: Dont blame the guilds that close dn, thing of how your guild can improve the time for farm dn stone or close dn. Also you cant start whit other accesories? They are accesories from mems, myths, hos. I thing many ppl on this server started without dn accesories, believe me if you start from 0 like everyone did not break your computer. :thumbup:

i said most of us have mems accesories ... youre just not reading and youre typing things to disaprove what i am trying to do no much further answer shall be for you kingblood

• Sadly the F2P players will always be greedy with what they are selling in AH, control the market and set the price. Go ask on Failforge servers how that is working out for the same type of people who did that. They have 50 people left playing at peak time for siege and can't find people selling diamonds, after siege it drops to 30 people all day lmao.

Here Arcadia server did an awesome job with the game, and people are trying to get people to help each other out so they can enjoy the game as much as the next person.

I have met awesome people here on these servers, ready to help run instances etc and i would like to thank them for it ;-), you know who you are :thumbup:

• AWE thxs novibaby :D your words flatter me XD

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)