Mage/Knight DPS

• I've been playing mage/knight for a while now and for some reason my dps seems to be all over the place, before in vale of rites easy mode i could hit 1mil dps with flame, but currently my hits are going all the way down to 122k - 127k and staying there for a few attacks then resets back at 1mil dps :(

• are you hitting the exact same boss/mob have the same buffs/cooldowns? You are saying DPS(damage per second) or do you mean you were hitting for 1million damage and now 200 thousand damage? Actual DPS fluctuates a lot

edit
    I tried seeing if this happened on the weapon level thingies and my damage was not changing at all.
    Flame was doing around 255k damage every flame while being unbuffed

• I was only using matk aeger wine and was trash mobs flame would hit them at 1.1Mil and then after a few casts of flame it'd drop right down to 127k-230k on same mobs (had to test incase mobs had diff mdef values)

Edit: even to tosh my flame would do the same aswell as while I was plvling my partner ex rates would fluctuate a lot some baby bugs gave 120k while others 350k xp using same potions, varanas daily buffs 100% xp pot and 30% party pot

• No standed hits also not counting the explode damage that can happen with flame, tested flame on mage/none and damage was fine

Closed the thread.