Some small changes for making the warden more effective

• Inspired by Gargoyle, who is just trying to get his warden/scout more powerful i am just thinking of some changes, that would help to get the warden a better position in a raid. The /scout is well known for "morale boost", but as most of its set- and elite skills are used to strenghen his pet not much skills are left for a rota (mainly charged chop). "Secret agreement" is one of the elite skills that gives chiron more power but for some reasons it was nerved (i think in 2014), not giving ca. 40% bonus dmg to chiron but only 20%. maybe this can be undone?

Or maybe the scout skills can get more useful? As the scouts strong passives are missing (and wardens bow is normally stated), warden/scout's "shot" is not comparable to the scouts. As long as scouts "joint blow" and "throat attack" aren't based on percentage dmg they just cost to much focus for being used. Maybe some changes will give warden/scout more than a rota of charged chop and untamable (40 focus costs!!!).

Generally, wardens set skills are weak... only "close to be" must haves is "petmaster" or "binding contract" (just one of both can be used) and animal spirit eclipse. since wardens pet can't/shouldn't tank, unbind an companion are totally useless. dance of confusion has such a low range that fight is almost over when oak walker arrives at boss/target. And ofc it can only be used if oak walker is being used (what normally shouldn't be the case because chiron is better for dmg if you're /scout, crystal is better for dmg/supp if your sec is anything else and spirit of the oak is needed for tanking). Beast king attack is costintensive and while casting you can do 2 charged chops doing triple dmg each (okay, only at one Target).

Still, i like the warden, but if the programmer crew needs some work... why not implementing some small warden changes? =)

• It's difficult not to give warden too much at the expense of other classes. There's room for improvement like giving wardens no frantic briar cooldown (in siege and PVP only). It won't kill rogues who hide and kill you everywhere, but suddenly the warden becomes a rogue hunter. Or the use of mana pots in Dalanis Nightmare instead of using insane skill rotations hahah. If the scout focus generated as quick as the rogue, that would be a big help. It seems much much slower, eg, an extra skill to generate 50% faster or something, etc. But I'm a dreamer. Offsetting the mana drain and increasing the scout favour on the warden scout would be useful without overpowering as no damage skills are increased. I'm thinking of trying a magic class. Just doesn't seem to cause much damage despite equipment and all these buffs. I'd like to know what sort of damage other chain users do with similar buffs and equipment to my ever improving warden scout.

• To make other classes more effective they must to edit other inis, but they dont want to do it. A lot of players are "Crying" about DN, about HoS only for MDPS. About 2 first bosses on tikal for range dps. And they dont want to do anything with this. Better is count money for payments. -.-

I gave here a lot of propositions, and as you can see, they dont make anything with this.

• Thank you for your Suggestion about Class-changes. :love:

To make other classes more effective they must to edit other inis, but they dont want to do it. A lot of players are "Crying" about DN, about HoS only for MDPS. About 2 first bosses on tikal for range dps. And they dont want to do anything with this. Better is count money for payments. -.-

I gave here a lot of propositions, and as you can see, they dont make anything with this.

I would suggest you stay with the Topic. :rolleyes:

• C/r and r/m do nice dps dn r/m is often top dps there I'm sure w/wrd would be good there to but never seen anyone tried. Also c/r wins on main boss fight.

Closed the thread.