Little improvement to Warrior/Scout

• Hello Community, Hello GM´s,

I hope you don´t get sick of my suggestions xD

But this server is the chance to make this happen and that is awesome!

So my suggestion to this class-combination is just a simple one:

The two essential skills of this class are "Aim for the Wound" and "Sword Breath". They have a chance to gain additional rage "This skill generate a maximum of an additional 30 points of rage."

The problem is that they just "have a chance" to create rage. So the damage output is based on luck, if you gain rage from this two skills or not.

Maybe you can make these two skills to gain rage everytime you use them. Cause these skills already have cooldown (8 and 10 seconds), this class would not be overpowered with this feature.

Best Regards,

Kaiza

• Hello Community, Hello GM´s,

Since few days I have 70/70 Elite for my Warrior/Scout and I wondered why my dmg is not increased by 100% like on official?!

Blood Battle - Blood Arrow increases your Melee Weapon Damage at the same time.

Can you edit the skill, that Blood Arrow increase the Dmg only for Warrior/Scout 100% again?

Best Regards,

Kaiza

• Blood Arrow is different on this server than official, it has 50% but for scout mains it has 30 seconds cd instead of 2 minutes. The change appropriate for this server would not be a change to 100% but a cd to 30 seconds for /scouts.