New comer Countduke

• Hello all of you ROM community its me Countduke! I am new the the private version of ROM and hope that this ROM is better than this original ROM. Question though, would i be able to run this on windows vista? i also know that at least it needs to be windows 7 but im wondering if you can run this with Vista. I came from Reni and its alright. bunch of trolls. but you know they love trolling. so i'm here to try this out and hopefully i can befriend everyone who wants to help me with this.

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• Welcome Countduke :)

Yes it should run fine on Vista, just make sure you run as administrator for patches etc as Vista is a pain for that heh

Have fun and see you in game!

• Ok another question . i try to download your game on omega but at 68% it said that something went wrong so i had to start over. at this moment 6:11 AM EST (idk what time that is in your time) I reset it and now its at 6%. using google chrome. already have the mega extension. is there a easy & not painful way to do this?

Update: apparently there no other method :P current at 74%

Guild:

Edited once, last by Countduke ().

• oh im already done with the downloading and im in the game as we speak. pretty neat of the imporovement. this is how ROM should be

Guild: