Warrior/mage 60 Elite skill

• Hey i was wondering if it was possible to give w/m its 100% back on its light burn elite instead, of keeping it at 75% i dont see no point in keeping it as 75% as it wasnt overpowered with it to begin with ty :)

• Hey i was wondering if it was possible to give w/m its 100% back on its light burn elite instead, of keeping it at 75% i dont see no point in keeping it as 75% as it wasnt overpowered with it to begin with ty :)

Hm, the Warrior/Mage not OverPowered?? You're trolling right? W/M is one of the most overpowered combo's ingame, together with r/m, s/wd, k/m etc. Why else are there so many w/m, r/m, s/wd and k/m then?

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• What Nis said I thought you were new to the server so how would you know what is overpowered can you provide proof it is ?

• Official Post

Greetings,

Let us please keep this discussion civil :whistling:

This topic will be brought up with the rest of the Arcadia team for further discussion and in the meanwhile you may continue discussing the W/M

• Oh ok cool ty I just genuinely feel w/m was nerfed for no reason and it should utimatley get it 25% back on [other Publisher] platform it was nerfed due to sw purposes but honestly others classes can counter attack it easily such as w/k wl/ch k/p etc also moves that hit way harder are elemental rampage which can take out 10 ppl easily or more not saying nerf it tho, im just saying the nerf was unnecessary and it hurt w/m alot.
    Giving back the 25% will help w/m be more competitive.

• no just no........
    this was nerfed because it was way to over-powered when compared to other classes. now the nerf to p/s ice blade should be changed.remove the cooldown and add a 20 focus cost.