Playernet App doesn't seem to like me

• I've been trying all week to install Runes of Magic Arcadia With the Playernet app and have never gotten past being able to hit the PLAY button. The app will install fine and start downloading the game and suddenly will say it's done. This happens anywhere between 3% to 97%. When i hit the play button I get the same pop up box every time and in it is a message that is total gibberish to me. I was hoping someone who knows can decipher and tell me how to make this work. I have uninstalled and re installed this several times through out the week. When i uninstall I take everything out including the initial installer and start fresh each time. Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give me. Anyway following is the message I recieve:

• Official Post

It can appear mostly due to not stable connection (when downloading process is corrupted).
    Have you tried to close .PlayerNet App when it switched to "install"? Does it have still "Install" after restart?

Before you click install you can check Download directory in .PlayerNet App directory, there should be .zip file, you can try to decompress it. If download client file will be broken you wont be ably anyway to complete this process.

If you won't be able to perform correctly installation please let us know in this thread so we can try some workaround.