Most popular addons

• I've been experimenting with this Curse client thing and some of the addins are very useful, so I'm wondering what addins other people use and why, so I can optimize my own gameplay? I'm a warden/scout and probably a scout/warden in a future role.

Also, I can't copy information from my mail (eg, someone writes to me and I want to copy the text and put it in a rtf or docx document). Does anyone know an addin that will allow the text to be highlighted and copied? It's quite annoying. I have to screenshot everything then type it up, and some people are really nice enough to give me hints and tips on how to play. Maybe it's a newbie thing, not sure xD

• Official Post

Hello Gargoyle,
    all of addons (on curse and our custom version) contain description so you should review them all and choose which are best for you.
    Here is curse link, where addons are ordered by monthly download rate: https://mods.curse.com/addons/rom/downloads
    Our custom versions you can download here:
    https://playernetgames.net/downloads-addons

There are benefits/differences compared to regular versions:
    Advanced Auction House - allow you to browse 1000 auctions on one listing, and list 50 items for sell
    Charplan - contain updates for Arcadia custom items
    Dungeon Loot - contain updates for Arcadia custom instances and items
    WowMap / WowMap instances - contain updates for Arcadia custom instances

About your mail copy-paste issue, i believe its due to using web interface, sometimes it's caused by conflict between browser (or browser addon like adblockers) and web mail interface. It's really hard to help if we even dont know your mail provider.
    I can suggest you to use some kind of email software which you can install on your PC (like Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook) and then add your email account so you won't be forced anymore to use web version, and you can be easy informed about every new mail.

• Many thanks. I've had a good old time testing a few out which is great. Still trying to understand all the equipment and well, everything!

About the mail issue - my bad, I didn't explain. In Runes of Magic let's say someone sends me an in-game message and I go to the post box and open it up, I can't copy the text out of it. Let's say a character called Gargill sent me a tip about what a cenedril is and I want to copy it and put it in Microsoft Word -- I can't (well, couldn't - fix below and hope it helps someone).

One of those Curse addins things is called Ultimate Mail Mod and I can now select and copy text. I also found an addon called Extra Action Bars which is great as it gives me ... well ... extra action bars.

Thanks for the help.

Closed the thread.