W/m vs k/m

• Give it a chance. Add 25% check it out compared to similar started k/m, if it seems to be "overpowered" then just take back 25%. Or GM's test it out, see what happens and then add it at your discretion. There is only one way to find out and that's to try it.

• Word i agree add the 25% and if its too op than bring it down some i doubt it would be tho give it about a month for it to soak in to see if ppl saying too op, dont nerf anymore classes tho i dont agree with nerfs unless it is absolutely necessary.

• I tested w/m in tikal a little yesterday (after 3rd boss ofc) and even with wl/m support(also ofc m/wl d/wd) it did not do as well as I had previously thought it would.
    Tried this with a t14 k/m weapon that some have said in this thread "may" be better and also with t13 wand w/talis but was eating dust from r/m + s/wd but prob would have been top if the fights lasted 10 min lol
    On trash w/m is really nice doing about 3kk crits on mobs and I am somewhere around 61k int and 245k m.atk unbuffed but mage gear is not as good as it could be for sure.

*edit I dont screen every scrut like wargod so 8|

• Nvm I think more data is needed as we started bringing more classes and it varies