New Players

• Hey,
    so two of us have quit RoM on the public server and are planning to make a move to this one.
    I do have apprehensions about coming here because i've heard of poor server management of the other private server out there.
    So I wanted to ask, what makes arcadia different from the other one? Whats the dia price in rl currency here?
    How do I know that the server wont be shut suddenly for days at a time without warning?
    Thanks and regards.

• Well, just some points

- Gms are often online, i'd say quite always, and sometimes more than one to support you
    - dia/real currency, i think 34k dias for 100 euros, this WE there is dia promotion
    - highlight#1 - Cyclops Lair in hardmode with orangen Lvl 93 stuff
    - highlight#2 - Hall of Survivors Hardmode with Lvl 100 brown imba weapons
    - Leveling is quite fast and easy
    - highlight#3 - very nice arcadia unique stats (at least i think so) from worldoss and HoS HM

just create a char and join the server and see it by yourself, don't hesitate to ask people as all people tend to be nice and helpful^^

• Hi there Firefist,

I completely understand where you're coming from with regards to server lifespan. I had those very same questions as a player when I first tried Arcadia, I don't regret my decision playing here nor becoming a GM.

The ability for me to help the players has been extremely satisfying.

At the moment we are on a 125% dia sale so I can't give you the exact standard numbers but I believe it's about 7k dias for 25euro.

Welcome to Arcadia and I hope you stick around with us :)

• Hey both, thanks for your prompt replies ^^
    Yeah, I'm sick of moneygrubbing by Gameforge so we'll settle here, I have a really slow connection so it'll take me about a day to download everything lol.
    Hope to start tomorrow and take a peek at whats going on in here :D
    P.s for some reason I cant register on the forums, I have no idea whats the answer to the security question- who founded Arcadia -.-'
    Also, the forums look kinda dead, just a tip post some guides or something to make it look a little alive :P
    Thanks and Regards

• I think the response is Starky and the forums aren't dead, just got reopened and freshly new installed by friday, old forums were attacked by someone...maybe Angryforge

Closed the thread.