Suggestions: Some change for "useless" classes

• Hi there ! I'm gonna write a lot of things about all forgoten classes or considered as useless. I'm not english and just a player. I can make a mistake and i'm sorry for that, but i want to give my opinion. (Maxed skill is lvl 100 skill, not 102)(Don't forget elite skill, isn't the same ID.)

Warrior/Priest:
    He's not here for deal hard dmg, he protect his party. Nobody want him because he can't dps and the protection isn't enought.

elite skill 60: -Combat Expertise-: Stop your Defensive Formation from reducing Physical Attack and Magical Attack Power.
    Change : -Warlord-: Your Defensive Formation is now a party effect but others haven't reduced Physical Attack and Magical Attack Power. Plus, Morale Boost is actived by Defensive Formation too. (You can't remove Defensive Formation by right-clicking the icon)

Warrior/Druid:
    He's more like a dps then the Warrior/Priest, but can't deal dmg like another Warrior.

elite skill 15: -Rose Vine-: Your standard attacks cause your target to blood, inflicting 20-220 blood damage every 2 seconds for 8 sec (After the effect as ended it cannot be triggered again for 8 sec)
    Change : -Rose Vine-: Your standard attacks cause your target to blood, inflicting 30-1030 blood damage every 2 seconds for 6 sec (After the effect as ended it cannot be triggered again for 4 sec)

elite skill 30: -Redemption-: When you use your Probing Attack, Physical and Magical accuracy for all party members in a range of 100 will be increased by 10-470 for 15 seconds.
    Add: If one of the members boosted attack's is dodged or parried, you get Blindside effect for 5 sec. It allows you to use Feint, increase Feint damage by 10-100% and can't be dodged or parried.

Warrior/Champion:
    Isn't a big buff for the berserker, only duration.

elite skill 20: -Blood Rune Weapon-: Increases Physical attack power by 1-7% and critical rate by 25-200 for 15sec
    elite skill 30: -Unbridled Rage-: Increases Strength by 2-10% for 15 sec (max lvl 50, 55 for us: 10.8%)

duration and CD: 15 sec, 60sec CD => 30 sec, 60sec CD

Warrior/Warlock:
    I think he doesn't need a buff because he's a big aoe damage dealer, but i'll want some answer about him.

Scout/*:
    Some skill is now "useless" in this server, cause shot deal to much dmg... i think we can do some change for that and stop the monoskill spam ^^'

-Shot-: Deals 85-595% ranged weapon dps damage.
    -Vampire Arrows-: Deals 55-385% ranged weapon dps damage. 10 sec CD. 20 focus.
    -Wind arrow-: Deals 35-315% ranged weapon dps damage. no CD. 15 focus.
    -Combo Shot-: Deals 3 times 45-315% ranged weapon dps damage. 8sec CD. (60-420% for S/warrior)
    Change:
    -Shot-: Deals 75-560% ranged weapon dps damage.
    -Vampire Arrows-: Deals 60-420% ranged weapon dps damage. 10 sec CD. 20 focus.
    -Wind arrow-: Deals 65-580% ranged weapon dps damage. 6 sec CD. 20 focus.
    -Combo Shot-: Deals 3 times 55-390% ranged weapon dps damage. 8sec CD. (70-500% for S/Warrior)

Scout/Mage:

elite skill 60: -Cross-Domain Discipline-: Allows you to equip a staff. When hitting a target with your Wind arrows, there is a chance that it well carry (40-1240 + 0.1*int) wind damage. but cost 2% mana too.
    change: -Cross-Domain Discipline-: Allows you to equip a staff or a Talisman. Wind Arrows deals now wind dmg with 0.3-1.80*int bonus dmg.
    (with all changes: -Wind arrow- S/M deals (65-580% Ranged weapon dps damage, + 0.3-1.80*int) wind damage) this work like the elite skill -Ignite-)

elite skill 70: -Wind Return-: Earns you a wind Return effect after your -Gone with the Wind- effect wears off. Increases Physical and Magical Attack power by 1-6.0%. Also recovers 20-380hp every two seconds. Lasts 6 seconds. (lvl 50 max, 55 for us: 6.1%)
    This one is just bugged. When you lost the -Gone with the Wind- effect otherwise than waiting the 6 sec invisibility, the Wind Return effect don't work. plz make it work ! :D

Scout/Priest:
    I think he's good and don't need a buff. Answer about him too.

Scout/Druid:
    This one is really special.

elite skill 40: -Focus-:
    For 1800 sec 50% of your wisdom will be converted into Physical Attack Power. (isn't really converted, you gain 1patt / 2 Wisdom. but don't lost any wisdom.)
    Change: 80% wisdom.

elite skill 30: -Elven Eye- : Increases critical physical hit rate by 30-690 points for 60 sec. every seconds costs 5% mana
    elite skill 50: -Ancestor's Blessing-: Permaently reduces the damage yo receive by 1-8% and when you strike a target with Piercing Arrow, the aggro caused by the next action of the party member with the second most aggro will be reduced.(after the effect has ended it cannot be triggered again for 30 sec.) (lvl 50 max, 55 for us: 8.7%)

add: -Elven Eve- : Increases Wisdom by (current Wisdom +30-690) x 1-10% +30-690.
    add: -Ancestor's Blessing-: Increases Wisdom by 1-8%. (8.7% lvl 55)

Scout/Warden:
    i know this one is the best for solo dps, but we're here for got a better gameplay then spam -shot-, and with -shot- nerf -wind arrow- deal always less dmg then -shot- cause of -Entling-Offering-

Thorn Arrow: Deals 80-520% ranged weapon dps damage. 6 sec CD. 30-480 mana
    Hidden peril: Deals 70-560% ranged weapon dps damage. 10 sec CD. 30 focus
    Change:
    Thorn Arrow: Deals 70-620% ranged weapon dps damage. 10 sec CD. 30-480 and 1% mana
    Hidden peril: Deals 70-600% ranged weapon dps damage. 10 sec CD. 25 focus

Rogue/warrior:
    Axe deals less dps then dagger (around 6%)

-Dagger Mastery-: Dagger damage increases by 10-70% (50 max, 55 for us: 76%)
    elite skill 20: -One-Hand Axe Mastery-: 1-H Axe damage increases by 5-70% (50max, 55 for us: 76.5%)

change: -One-Hand Axe Mastery-: 1-H Axe damage increases by 10-75% (50max, 55 for us: 81.5%)

Rogue/Scout:
    Shot haven't same damage then Scout because of the lvl 15 elite skill.

-Deadly Shot-: Increases your Shot's critical hit rate by 30%.
    Shot deal only 40-280% ranged weapon dps. change it for the same of the Scout normal skill. He doesn't have the Ranged weapon mastery, he can't just dps with spam shot.

Rogue/Priest:

elite skill 70: -Demonstration Of Evil-: When Sinister Methods are triggered, your party members receive half the effect.
    add: If one of your party members land a critical hit during the effect time, the power of your next critical attack is increased by 10% (After the effect has ended it cannot be triggered again for 4 sec)

Rogue/Warden:

elite skill 15: -Weak Point Strike-: Inflicts 50-350% main hand dps + 0.2 dex. this skill has a chance of causing the target's weak point to suffer a powerful attack, suffering 90-660% main hand dps + 0.2 dex.
    change: 60-450% main hand dps + 0.2 dex. 90-660% main hand dps + 0.3 dex
    (seriously, the weak point rarely works)

Rogue/Druid:
    This one have a big problem with the elite 60, it's suppose to reduce the duration of one skill by half but delete the CD. it only reduce the duration.

skill elite 30: -Killin' Time-: increases critical physical hit rate by 120-2040 and critical physical damage by 1-17%. lasts 14sec. 60 sec CD
    skill
    elite 30: -Killin' Time- (with elite 60): increases critical physical
    hit rate by 120-2040 and critical physical damage by 1-17%. lasts 7sec. 60 sec CD
    Fix bug: delete CD or 7 sec CD when the elite skill lvl 60 is actived.

Thank for reading all of this. I'll continue later.
    I am open to any questions as long as they have an interest.
    And for the GM and Developers, i'm free for any test.

Closed the thread.