Current state of the server.

• Hello,

I would like to share my thoughts on the current state of the game.

Firstly, I believe that the activity in game has decreased over the past few months. I'd like to admit this, old players have consumed all the content. As a result, server is only active from patch to patch, which is causing significant damage to the game's economy. For example, selling DC pulls and gold pulls has become quite difficult. Additionally, the gold prices is in a terrible state, which we can consider these as a example of server activity.

In this context, we can easily see your player policies need to be changed. I believe realistic steps need to be taken to help new players adapt to the game.

I have a few suggestions:

I believe the starter set should be improved.

I think the Talaghan quests are extremely challenging and nearly impossible to complete without a guide.

The required number of dungeon entries for nostalgia quests should be reduced.

Finally, when you introduce a new patch, I recommend making changes to previous patches based on realistic ideas. Otherwise, players who cannot catch up with the latest patch will have to spend too much time in order to have requirements of older patches and they usually give up.

In an MMORPG, a way to pull new players must be intended and when a new patch is introduced, the requirements of previous patches should be made easier to obtain. This is an unwritten rule.

Salute

• Official Post

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to improve the game for newcomers.

Addressing some topics you mentioned:

I believe the starter set should be improved.

With the next patch, the cost of existing Phirius Shell Gear will be reduced, and a stronger lower body set with a different stat pool will be introduced to assist new players further.

The required number of dungeon entries for nostalgia quests should be reduced.

Finally, when you introduce a new patch, I recommend making changes to previous patches based on realistic ideas. Otherwise, players who cannot catch up with the latest patch will have to spend too much time in order to have requirements of older patches and they usually give up.

This is already done, mostly after a while of new content release. For example, with the Nostalgia Content, the quest requirements were lowered, and a Catchup Mechanic was introduced through the Arcane Chamber of Sathkur (Awakened).

Greetings :thumbup:

• Official Post

I think the Talaghan quests are extremely challenging and nearly impossible to complete without a guide.

Talaghan quests are not intended to be easy. Some will require reading dialogues to get information, some are more vague on purpose. However, Guides section would welcome a quest guide should you be interested in writing one.

Greetings