No notification on the map showing where I should deliver

• Language: TR

Client Version: 11.1.1.3004

Map: Talaghan

ID: 427939

Normally, when I complete a quest, a map appears, but even though I have completed this task, there is no notification on the map showing where I should deliver it.

Language: TR

ID: 427940

Normally, when I complete a quest, a map appears, but even though I have completed this task, there is no notification on the map showing where I should deliver it.

ID: 427942

Changed the title of the thread from “Quest 427942” to “No notification on the map showing where I should deliver”.
    • Official Post

Hello,

NPCs have all flags and coords set correctly. Please show full screenshot of your world map frame, maybe you have unchecked in top left option to display finished quests.

Greetings

Map:Talaghan

Quest ID:427974

I completed this quest, but the place where the map should be delivered does not appear.

Quest ID: 427948

I completed this quest, but the place where the map should be delivered does not appear.

Quest ID: 427951

Client Version: 11.1.1.4001

Map: Varanas

Quest ID: 424962

Client Version: 11.1.1.4002

Quest ID: 427953

• I did as you said. The result was not visible because of QuestHelper. If I delete Questhelper, Talaghan quests delivery locations appear. If I use Questhelper most of the Talaghan quests do not appear to be due.

I think the solution is to delete Questhelper while doing Talaghan quests.

• I did as you said and tested this but the same problem persists.

Client Version: 11.1.1.2002

Quest ID: 428025

I don't use Quest Helper. This mission does not appear on the map. I found this by chance.

Client Version: 11.1.1.2002

Quest ID: 428028

I don't use Quest Helper. This mission does not appear on the map. I found this by chance.

• Official Post

These are both intentionally hidden from world map due to being part of hidden questline.

Greetings

Client Version: 11.1.1.5002

Quest ID: 428208

I completed the mission, but the place to be delivered does not appear on the map. I found it by pressing L and going to the delivery location myself.

(I don't use Quest Helper, The list of Addons I use is below.)