MAbsorbRate

STA

STA_Rate

Wand:
    STA
    STA_Rate

are included now.

Greetings

• Okay that nobody has mentioned it. So first of all the ini is good so far :thumbup: . So I'm not going to continue to rate the ini here.

But I have a problem with the fact that a piece of the game's DNA is broken, namely sending, exchanging, lending and giving away items.

I don't like the fact that weapons can only be unbound once. This should be removed again.

Nicefoxeye

• In all zones after maintenance or only orkham so far?

• Correct me i am wrong, but as far as i know, these new items cannot be sold if they are equipped. So if i make my gear with full dark items. I can only sell DC items ? People will no longer say something like WTS gear or WTT gear. This needs to change.

• Correct me i am wrong, but as far as i know, these new items cannot be sold if they are equipped. So if i make my gear with full dark items. I can only sell DC items ? People will no longer say something like WTS gear or WTT gear. This needs to change.

only weapons cannot be unbind anymore, if you read the tooltip from weapon and gear

• sure:

1. Version with a threaten effect in half of value maybe (useful for warden and champ tank)
    2. Version for aggro: Effect like the chain gloves. Any offensive spell will trigger an Area of Effect hit with 2 sec cd
    3. Version for aggro: Flat additional aggro bonus

The problem I saw and tested in the last hour with plate tanks is, that the aggro is really low comparing with new weapon dps, where they have new dmg stats on it. Tanks are getting huge hits in the instance and I guess tanks need more defensive rolls on items for next ini. So the aggro won't raise. That's a huge problem.

To solve that aggro problem it's maybe also the solution to change the low aggro cap to 5% instead of 10% lowest aggro.

Greetings

Edit: Typo changed "useless" -> "useful"

• I rly dont like that we cant trade weapons anymore... If for example someone wanna go from leather to mage or chain he cant any more trade weapon and this game is all about trading in my opinion this should rly change

• I suggest adding the magical xbow and stats like int int_rate, wisdom, wisdom_rate, sta, sta_rate (tank)

• Official Post

Announcement: All attributes shuffled on following weapons will have increased values to reduce diversity between dual wielders and single handed classes, we are aware it is not fixing the issue already, but it should reduce the gap between a bit to create lesser to do for us to balance things easier with class balance later.

local WeaponTypeRates = {

2-H Sword +50%

Staff +50%

2H Axe +50%

2H Hammer +50%

Spear +50%

Instrument +20%

Katana +50%

Changes:

- Included % physical damage in relevant stat pool of following weapons;

Bow, Crossbow, Gun, Instrument, Katana

New changes are applied in following zones:
    - Lost Island of Atlantis

- Talaghan

- Dark Core

- Orkham

- Howling Mountains

- Silverspring

- Ancient Dreamland

- Arcane Forge

- Residence

- Guild Castle

If you have an item that you decided not-to reshuffle because you liked the attribute and its value but want to update its value with new rates, please contact with me ingame.

Greetings

• Official Post

Gloves are to increase variety of gameplay rather than making wielder stronger. We couldn't find much alteration for plate classes. If you have a creative idea, feel free to share.

Greetings

sure:

1. Version with a threaten effect in half of value maybe (useful for warden and champ tank)
    2. Version for aggro: Effect like the chain gloves. Any offensive spell will trigger an Area of Effect hit with 2 sec cd

You are losing 4 piece set effect with special gloves so 3 is not a logical option. I will forward other 2 idea to the person who is responsible with tank balance.

Greetings

• When will we have final version of creating set items? It changes everyday: No arcadia coins at start, now required. 100 purples mats, then 20, now 20 yellow. First blueprints bound, now not.
    Its so annoying, I cannot create drop rules in guild...

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• sure:

You are losing 4 piece set effect with special gloves so 3 is not a logical option. I will forward other 2 idea to the person who is responsible with tank balance.

Greetings

Ah I was'nt sure about that. Maybe then the tank gloves should always give 4 piece set bonus, bcs missing the 50% is not an option.

Greetings

• In my opinion ALL special gloves should give the 4 piece set bonus, else no twohanded class will be able to use them because of aggro issues.

Edit: Just realized the gloves have -aggro on them. Still, 25.92% on t14 is significantly less than 32% on classes that already have a lot of aggro.

• Official Post

When will we have final version of creating set items? It changes everyday: No arcadia coins at start, now required. 100 purples mats, then 20, now 20 yellow. First blueprints bound, now not.
    Its so annoying, I cannot create drop rules in guild...

- Arcadia coins was supposed to be required since beginning and it was even visible in NPC dialogue but it is not reported and it is noticed late by us.

- Purple materials are changed to orange materials without changing rate because there was no use of orange material, as it was overlooked, you don't need to have any effort to transmute this.

- We didn't change blueprints as far as I know.

In my opinion ALL special gloves should give the 4 piece set bonus, else no twohanded class will be able to use them because of aggro issues.

Special gloves are providing negative aggro already by on their own.

Greetings

• Hello

i wanted to ask where the planned patch notes for rogues come from

The rogues are fine now

Why are they being weakened, no one had complained and compared to other classes Fine

i don't understand the upcoming patch notes, please explain to me why this should be done

and I also can't understand why the katana is always buffed and the daggers are rendered useless

Greetings Luciaa