Difficulty of the CoA

• Hello everyone! :)

I would like to share with you thoughts that relate to my experience of playing on this server and the difficulties I have encountered. To explain the general problem, I will give an example: I recently run the IDK and the Abbey hard for the first time, and learned that in order to improve my artifact and get a useful title, I need to visit these dungeons 30 times. It would seem that this is not so difficult (although you need to make 30 (!) runs), if you do not take into account the fact that it is impossible to assemble a group in the IDK, you can still go to the Abbey, but extremely rarely. I also know that the necessary items fall from the well for Sathkur coins, but in a month I literally only got two items from IDk.

And now, we approach the main problem - old players who have a good team of other regular players, have enough time to play and play constantly, new content does not cause problems, because for them it appears progressively.

But for players who don't have enough help or time, or who are new to the game, or who had a long break, the
    difficulty of the CoA content becomes unaffordable. In this regard, I face not only difficulties in developing a personal account, but I also can't call friends who have previously played on other Runes of Magic servers, because they immediately told me that they don't want to spend thousands of hours on time-consuming content. And it would be fine if this content was also interesting, but I think that for the most players, the development of the title system, the crafting leveling and quests in Talaghan, which are extremely problematic to do without outside help, caused only despondency and a desire to close the game.

Summing up, I would like to ask the developers to simplify at least the content of past patches so that new players also have the opportunity to catch up with the oldies and play with them on an equal footing. I hope my words will be perceived adequately by both the players and the project administration. After all, we don't love this game for the endless grind.

Thank u and gl guys! ;)

Upd: Greetings, I want to thank the developers for paying attention to the problem I described, however, reducing the number of visits from 30 to 20 does not solve the problem that it is impossible to assemble a group in IDK. The solution could be a change if these items became transferable and saleable, or if after each visit to Sathkur, the item from the well would fall guaranteed. Thanks again.

• Gopstop

Changed the title of the thread from “Difficulty of CoA.” to “Difficulty of the CoA”.