• Hey and welcome back!

A common and strong healer is pr/s (Priest/Scout). Also classes like Druid/Scout is good.
    There are variable heal classes, in my opinion overall all are playable. Everyone has a different feature to bring into the raid. Like Priest/Mage has decreased ressource consumption, or Druid/Mage has group vita.. So all class has smth good what makes them unique and can be played in different Situations.
    When you wanna look for smth funny, look into Warlock/Druid or Warlock/Priest. Also funny heal combinations and strong aswell.

~ just my opinion
    Greetings
    Côsmô

• well didn't warlock ,priest and druid is from different race? how can i use this class combination?

• The Game allows you to change you race as much as you want (ofc for a little amount of diamonds). So you can have each class on each race you wanna. If you need explanation how, just write me in Forum or Ingame, ill link you the Items you need and how to do it.
    But if you rn dont wanna give diamonds to this, i would recommend you, build a human, Priest/Scout. :)

~ just my opinion
    Greetings
    Côsmô

• Short addition to Cosmo 's explanation: You can basically have any class combination with full elite skills, even druid/priest or priest/warlock... you can even play druid/champ, which is a really powerful healer as well from what I've seen :thumbup:

• Official Post

Holy cow, this server really amazing gonna learn all new things here, thank you all for the explanation, and also is there any newbie guild that still open ? really need friends to learn how to be a healer support

Welcome to Chronicles of Arcadia! :)

If you're looking for a guild there are a few places you can do so:

- Guild Recruitments on our forum

- Our Discord Guild Recruitment section (available after verifying the account in the security section of the PlayerNet)

- World chat in the game