Hello To All and a Question

• Hello all. I just started a couple of days ago and am really enjoying the lag free, bug free, free content. Thanks so much for that. I haven't seen any players yet; however, I see some talking on World chat. When I try to do World chat I am given the message that says I don't have the appropriate item to do so. Any ideas?

• Well, it seems that you are new to the entire game, to talk in worl you need to have megaphones that you can obtain from the cash shop, there are other ways to get megaphones, such as getting lucky in Tempest Heights mini event that happens twice a day, current server events, and eventually by the npc in varanas central that gives a few out daily once you reach the appropriate lvl.

You can talk in the current zone you are in by typing /z in the chat box but only the people in that zone can see what you're typing.

• Thank you for the reply. Yes, I am basically totally new to the game. I played it years back but got drawn into Everquest II and didn't come back to ROM. I actually came across this site from a video on YouTube of all places.

Closed the thread.