Pet grather lvl update

• hi there :)

i have a suggestion for pets
    would it be possible that the pets can get a update to grather untill lvl 100? bc now max is lvl 61
    like u need to farm couple mats our so from all kinda of lvls to make a food that youre pet needs to eat to upgrade there grather lvl
    in shifs like from 61-80 then from 81-100 or by 10 lvls bf it takes VERY long till it lvls xD
    and for bolth upgraded make some kinda food that youre pet needs to eat :)

i think with the player grather update till 100
    the pets may have a update too :D

let me know what u guys find of this suggestion!

greetings ladylilly

• Official Post

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this great suggestion Ladylilly.

This is something that I will bring to the dev team and the possibilities of this will be discussed to see if it is something that we can do; but I cannot provide any guarantee of a time frame and/or if it will/will not be implemented.

You will hear back here at a later time.

~Thor

• Greetings,
    Thank you for bringing this great suggestion Ladylilly.
    This is something that I will bring to the dev team and the possibilities of this will be discussed to see if it is something that we can do; but I cannot provide any guarantee of a time frame and/or if it will/will not be implemented.
    You will hear back here at a later time.

~Thor

it alrdy means allot u will bring it to the devs thanks for that :D

greetings

• There could be a couple of reasons for this, my favourite line "Runewaker Logic", yes they forgot xD
    Or, that pet crafting largely took over and replaced other options of crafting/gathering/planting.

We'll definitely take a look at it and see if it's possible but we do need to think about the possible affects this may have on other crafting.

Thanks for the suggestion

• well im always buying the grafting tools with dias lol.. and do u know how many stackq i need to get it 1lvl higher?
    my herbs is lvl 50 and ore lvl 48.. it takes alrdy over 50k pettools ro lvl it up 1lvl tahs are 50stacks of 5dias ;)
    u alrsy gain 250 dias of that

i think its a good thing to do.. u did lvl the player gratherskills up why wouls the pets been forgotten?
    but im alrdy glad that u will ask the devs and so
    but i ans i think allot of other players would be glad if it happens =)

greetings

• Well, taking the shop tools is your decision. Not like you can craft a long time with one bagback full of normal tools...

• As a planter I got no problem with an update of pet gathering as long as the reward is comparable, since I think they address different kind of players (planting for those who can be online daylie at the same time and pet gathering for those who are maybe not online at the same time every day, but for a few hours longer).

I just don't think that using the shop tools is an argument for updating the pet stuff ;)

• I assume RW simply forgot about all that Pet stuff at all.

Pets came a long time ago when char lvl was about 55-65 and they got stuck there in terms of skills and crafting.
    in my opintion they used the Pets in RoM as kind of test chamber for Dragon's Prophet which they developed in early stage and used same type Pets (dragons) there with (initially) similar abilities. After that they only took care about the dragons in DP and forgot "our" pets...

As for balancing, i don't tihng there is any impact on crafting, as you can get all ressources for honor points or mementos MUCH MUCH faster and yes it takes like eternally to lvl up those gathering skills.

• As a planter I got no problem with an update of pet gathering as long as the reward is comparable, since I think they address different kind of players (planting for those who can be online daylie at the same time and pet gathering for those who are maybe not online at the same time every day, but for a few hours longer).

I just don't think that using the shop tools is an argument for updating the pet stuff ;)

i know xD i just put this in a wrong tab :P) can happen to anyone first time i evern post something here so :)
    so my excuzes for the wrong posting

Closed the thread.