Warrior Class [Feedback]

• ??? xD

You got it out of context. A nerf to 220% is not enough to justfiy if Shaodw Stab is 1 sec CD with no Global CD. My suggestions have a different Shadow Stab in mind as explained in step 1. For clarity:

Darhan suggested Shadow Stab with 1 sec CD and no Global CD.

I suggest Shadow Stab with 2 sec CD but x2 dmg, but it still has Global CD.

sure but with

Remove GCD from Keen Attack (right now this skill has Channel+GCD)

you could spam Keen Attack without GCD btw if you get a probing attack debuff from any other player (example w/k tank)

• Very true I did not consider that. In that case caution is needed and Keen Attack should stay as it is or it should not be possible to abuse Probing Attack from another Warrior.

• ??? xD

You got it out of context. A nerf to 220% is not enough to justfiy if Shaodw Stab is 1 sec CD with no Global CD. My suggestions have a different Shadow Stab in mind as explained in step 1. For clarity:

Darhan suggested Shadow Stab with 1 sec CD and no Global CD.

I suggest Shadow Stab with 2 sec CD but x2 dmg, but it still has Global CD.

do any of you play war rog
    you are totally ridiculous
    Since you don't know how to use frenzy attack, you want the buff as a permanent buff
    I can always use it
    stupid and useless suggestion.
    This character's damage is low.
    or the price of anger is too high

keen attack do you think everything will be solved if you remove cd

Do you know the working logic?
    If you want to play this character.either anger costs will be low.or passive damage will increase.it's that simple, make the frenzy which is a 3 minute buff passive, its damage and attack speed are very low.disable berserk ability

• Quote from thor41

Since you don't know how to use frenzy attack, you want the buff as a permanent buff

For those who do not know: Frenzy Attack is a 60 second CD skill with 30 second buffs but you can slightly reset cooldown with each hit of Rage Crisis. With this it is possible to have permanent uptime of Frenzy Attack but you need a target to attack. So gameplay will be like this:

If Frenzy Attack is about to run out

• You can rebuff it if you predict to have enough targets to attack to reset the cooldown
    • You can decide to not rebuff it, if you predict Tank will only pull very few mobs before the next big Countdown

For a Warrior/Rogue to be okayish in DPS you need the Tank to have predictable patterns of pulling mobs. However, many Tanks in Dark Core have unfluid playstyles which makes the following decision tough:

1) Should I rebuff Frenzy Attack and risk the Tank randomly stopping for 10 seconds and do 15 second Countdown-> Big dmgloss because now my Frenzy Attack is gone and I have 30 seconds Cooldown

2) Should I not rebuff Frenzy Attack and risk the Tank randomly keep pulling mob after mob for long periods of time? -> Big dmgloss because without Frenzy Azzack damage is very very low

These are tough decisions a Warrior/Rogue has to make. Which is why in my first comment I said:

Quote from robopoke

Also has gameplay issues if tank has an unpredictable playstyle because of Frenzied Attack.

Bestdps, I challenge you to play Warrior/Rogue in random Dark Core with Tanks who have weird pulling behavior.

My solution to this is to just make Frenzy Attack permanent. But devs can just tell us players to have better communication with the Tank or always play with Discord etc.

Quote from thor41

This character's damage is low.

or the price of anger is too high

keen attack do you think everything will be solved if you remove cd

Do you know the working logic?

If you want to play this character.either anger costs will be low.or passive damage will increase.it's that simple, make the frenzy which is a 3 minute buff passive, its damage and attack speed are very low.disable berserk ability

Damage is only too low in singletarget. Ragecosts are too high for AoE, I agree.

My suggestion is to only buff singletarget skills including Shadow Stab and Keen Attack. Your suggestions will make Warrior/Rogue way too strong in AoE and strong in singletarget.

Keep the suggestions realistic, thank you.

• i played warrior for 10 years
    I was chosen the best warrior chosen by gms on tr server
    if i say something is true it is true
    if i say wrong it is wrong
    Changing or strengthening the skills of this character is pointless
    What should I do if the tank stays in the dark core, goes away or plays badly, it's none of my business,
    If there is no buff, no one can dps
    Should I sit and cry in case my talent goes to waste because the tank didn't go?

this character only has 2 problems

first anger problem

Second, it has low damage.

1h dmg should increase passively

3 minute frenzy skill must be passive

This character must have single or continuous damage.to catch up with other characters.
    Berserk ability must be passive

some skills shouldn't require anger,and this character's problem is solved

With the warrior you have nothing to teach me

I'm the one who wrote the warrior's book

I played with my hands for 9 years and was the best player.

no one flaunts me with lua or kitty

i learned kitty and lua on this server

Long story short, I'm not writing anything else.nothing to concern me.i am always the best

• Lol If that’s how you feel, you should refrain from providing feedback imho. 😅

Feedback is supposed to be objective, and so far away from personal feelings. We all love warriors yes! but yet no one is asking for such op buffs ( passive berserk, passive frenzy , more dmg passively, because “I know better”??) how about passive IBW too ? 🤔

• I was chosen the best warrior chosen by gms on tr server
    if i say something is true it is true
    if i say wrong it is wrong

Abgehoben

If there is only 1 Warrior, it's not that bad XD

Btw there are some possibilities to reduce resource costs by a lot. Just saying

• True but without Frenzy Attack Warrior/Rogue is like a Warden/Bard without pet in single and Bard/Scout without Soulstorm in AoE: sheist.

No other class have such a high risk average reward resettable buff.

Yes if you buff Strong Stim but Tank randomly goes afk 10sec and does big Countdown you do less damage. But this is just a 33.33% dmgloss or slightly higher for whitehitbased classes. Also the question remains why anyone would buff Strong Stim without a Countdown.

As Warrior/Rogue we are talking 100% dmgloss and that is why it sucks to play this class in 80% of Dark Core raids. If you do not optimize Frenzy Attack between big pulls you will do very little damage.

In Rofl this class is playable because most tanks do breaks with big Countdowns at the same spot so it is easier to predict when to and when not to rebuff Frenzy Attack.

• As Warrior/Rogue we are talking 100% dmgloss and that is why it sucks to play this class in 80% of Dark Core raids.

always funny how ppl do math.

100% dmgloss without frenzy attack? So a warrior/rogue do 0 dmg per hit without that buff? :O That's new for me

P.S. if you write such things for balancing, think twice about such math or classes will be broken af after a push, if the responsible persons take the post as it is and don't think about it. Just a hint

• Hint taken. However with this math losing Strong stim is a 25% dmgloss. (133.33 dmg -25% = 100dmg). Just for consistency.

• The warrior/rogue completely loses his Aoe Dmg with the current patch. Frenzied Attack to do not trigger with area spells. So the total aoe damage is halved. Of course, the single target dmg is greatly increased. but I think that the aoe will not do any more dmg.

• Warrior/Bard

• Changed Rapacious Poison working method to prevent possible issues.

I don't know what was the change exactly, but Fed by the Malice (1491217) is not longer providing extra dmg when poisoned mob dies

• Warrior/Rogue

Changed Attack Launch to just reduce channel and cooldown time of Moon Cleave, instead of making it instant and increase damage.

Normal Moon Cleave: 0.5 sec channel and no Global CD (2x 354%)

Warrior/Rogue Moon Cleave: 1 sec channel and no Global CD (2x 354%)

Maybe you wanted to make the channel 0.25?

• it would be nice if there was a small damage increase for the warmage

because the skill "ID 490062" only gives a damage push for 2 hand swords but not for 1h staff and talisman

that would be cool if something were done about it or if there was also a wind element damage title ^^

• Hi, i have not played with a chain gear for a long time. But as i understand from your comments warrior/rogue has some rage problems. In my opinion this class should have powerful AoE Burst damage and powerful single-target damage on long time boss fights such as rofl second and third boss (Rock Giant Khat And Jerath Organs). This class has a lot of rage problems and people cant use AoE skills so often. Maybe they should make frenzy attack skill 300% offhand dps again and give that skill some chance to refresh your rage. For an example every time you hit any target with frenzy attack, you have

30% chance to gain 10 rage. And maybe Probing Attack should give us 25 energy and 50 rage with 60% chance. Morale Slash skill should be able to be used with 1-h axe also.

Moon Cleave should be an instant skill and AoE skills should trigger Frenzied Attack.

Keen attack should give us extra offhand damage we should be able to spam Blood Dance + Rage Crisis + Probing Attack+

Open Flank and Keen Attack so often on boss. As long as we spam this combo we should deal damage to our target.

This class shouldnt be so powerful against balton or nayat boss. Only powerful AoE burst and powerful continuous damage.

• Warrior/Knight seems a good class on single target aggro. But it doesnt have so many AoE skills for big pulls. Can you reduce its cooldowns of AoE skills and maybe make Shield Bash skill to be a passive skill ? ID:491485 . Or you can increase its buff time from 12 seconds to 24 seconds.

• On Warrior/Bard

Rapacious poison(1491212) is still not consistent in the way it works. I did 2 DC runs with Guild today, in the first one everything seemed ok, but in the second one Fed by the malice (1491217) was totally not working resulting in missing 12% dmg during the whole run.

I recorded a small clip showing poisoned mobs dying but no dmg buff from Fed by the malice was gained

Warrior/Champion

• Changed Unbridled Rage to be permanent buff that costs 1% HP per second.

Since this change made the buff permanent, can you change the cd of the skill to 10s similar to Blood Rune Weapon (498762), there are situations where you need to cancel the buff to stop the bleeding and re-use it shortly after.