CharPlan's update by JackFrost/Boost

• Hi there !

I updated CharPlan for the new lvl 100 Aoth items :)

Both items and sets are included, so you can have a good preview of your attributes.

If anyone see something wrong in this version, please tell me !

Enjoy!

• Don't know if you are talking about Veiled Crypt or Crypt of Eternity, but anyway, they are both already inside it, screen for proof

Is your client in English ?

• Yeah, it is in English. And I was talking about Veiled Crypt, sorry. I can see Eternity stats in my CP, just not Veiled Crypt stats.

• Well that's quite weird as you can see mine shows those stats, and it's the exact same add-on I uploaded... Don't you see any Veiled Crypt stat or is it only some of them that you don't see ? If so, please tell me which ones you were looking for and weren't able to see so I can check if I can find them with my client.

Also, can you see the real name of the stats when you have one linked or in your bag ? Or does it show something like "SysXXXX_name" ?

• Here is an updated version of my CharPlan, from which I could use both Veiled Crypt and Bones stats :

Keep me informed if you still have problems with pimping your stuff

• I updated my CP with the link you provided above and everything is working fine now. I am able to use veiled crypt and bones stats. Thanks for help.